Vernon davis in 09?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

damn DJs, you eating a BIG *%% plate of crow right now my dude
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm waiting for him..

I was born and raised in the city, so you know I take my 9ers football very seriously. With that said, the only reason VD is a success this year is SINGLETARY.Without Samurai Mike "the duke" would still be all potential no production.

VD still got a serious case of dropitis
smh.gif

But the Pro Bowl selection is well-deserved
pimp.gif

^lol true no one is saying he is the prototypical TE but at least now he can play

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I agree, this is his year to do it, if he doesnt do it this year with a OC that likes to utilize the TE, then he has no hope.
pimp.gif

VD in 09
pimp.gif

Still waiting for what? Go cry to some homeless man singing again.

Vernon Davis was +%# up until the 09' season, and that is when he FINALLY lived up to his billing as the #6 overall pick. I swear, SOME of you 49ers fans are morons. Bumping @+@* 3-4 years old trying to prove a point. EVERYTHING said about VD being a bust before that year rang true.

Now some folks in here were obviously incorrect with their analysis and breakdown of Vernon Davis, and those individuals are and should be eating crow right now.  I've been telling dudes all along that Vernon Davis was good money, and of course I was right.

If it takes 2.5 years to prove somebody wrong on something, I don't think you really proved them wrong.
laugh.gif
I mean, I could see if it was something major, like if I said "The Cowboys will never win the Super Bowl with Tony Romo," and 5 years later, they win a Super Bowl with Romo, then I can definitely understand someone bringing that back up.

But waiting 2.5 years to basically say "See? I told you he was the goods"?
laugh.gif

Even the title: "Vernon Davis in 09" in 2012?
laugh.gif

*locked* (plus NT23 asked me to lock it anyways)

And no, the Cowboys will never win a Super Bowl with Tony Romo.

Back
Top Bottom