Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

Please tell me this phone sucks, and I did a good job waiting on the Thunderbolt =/.. Hype kills... I would have probably got an I Phone if it wasn't locking me into a 2 yr plan..

Hate to say it but it's one of the best phones ever. Hell even an iPhone 3G is still better than a large majority of Verizon phones.

Please tell me this phone sucks, and I did a good job waiting on the Thunderbolt =/.. Hype kills... I would have probably got an I Phone if it wasn't locking me into a 2 yr plan..

Hate to say it but it's one of the best phones ever. Hell even an iPhone 3G is still better than a large majority of Verizon phones.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I've been with Verizon when it was still Airtouch (I htink that was their name) and Verizon always gets shafted when it comes to nice phones. I haven't tried the Droid and heard good things about it but that has been the best phones they've gotten so far. So the iPhone is definitely a huge leap for Verizon.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I've been with Verizon when it was still Airtouch (I htink that was their name) and Verizon always gets shafted when it comes to nice phones. I haven't tried the Droid and heard good things about it but that has been the best phones they've gotten so far. So the iPhone is definitely a huge leap for Verizon.

Got mine today.
Looking for a case, whats the verdict on the Vapor4?
Are they any good? Any issues with it?

Got mine today.
Looking for a case, whats the verdict on the Vapor4?
Are they any good? Any issues with it?

I love my iPhone..
pimp.gif

Very fast for downloading apps..and i already used iRinger to put some songs as ringtones on my phone..very
smokin.gif

No issues with dropped calls..what is the best way to optimize your battery life tho?

I love my iPhone..
pimp.gif

Very fast for downloading apps..and i already used iRinger to put some songs as ringtones on my phone..very
smokin.gif

No issues with dropped calls..what is the best way to optimize your battery life tho?

i heard rumors about an iphone 5 coming soon.....? (fall '11?) i still have my old 3gs w att. should i hold off on upgrading to the 4? or just get it?

i heard rumors about an iphone 5 coming soon.....? (fall '11?) i still have my old 3gs w att. should i hold off on upgrading to the 4? or just get it?

Back
Top Bottom