** Verizon customers Limited Time Offer for Single Lines / Family Shareplans **

whoa I'm going to check on this asap. the unlimited data is the real attention grabber; paying an additional 30 for it now
indifferent.gif
If this works it will be sweet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Originally Posted by K0BEistheG0AT

so i can have 2 phones/lines and pay just the 69.99???
this.

And you have to be a current verizon customer? b/c this deal is real good.

Im pretty sure you have to be a current Verizon user but call up and find out.

so if theres 4 phones, how much is that?
im so confused, bout to hop on if cheap though

I have 5 phones and my bills going to cost about $250. 4 of the 5 are smartphones. My bill was usually around $350-$365.

Right now I have a family plan with 3 lines. 2 of the phones have data plans on them. I pay $209 a month. This wouldn't help me out right?

Yeah it should. It would make your bill like $179 before taxes.

I work there and didn't even know this, I'm gonna have to do some research lol 

pimp.gif

Whatever you do dont give in and if it comes down to it say your going to cancel if they dont honor the deal.  Tell them your brother,friend,cousin etc already got the deal and told you about it.

The guy was doing everything he could to try and tell me no and make like it was for certain members. (Which it doesnt say anything about on the ad)

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Originally Posted by K0BEistheG0AT

so i can have 2 phones/lines and pay just the 69.99???
this.

And you have to be a current verizon customer? b/c this deal is real good.

Im pretty sure you have to be a current Verizon user but call up and find out.

so if theres 4 phones, how much is that?
im so confused, bout to hop on if cheap though

I have 5 phones and my bills going to cost about $250. 4 of the 5 are smartphones. My bill was usually around $350-$365.

Right now I have a family plan with 3 lines. 2 of the phones have data plans on them. I pay $209 a month. This wouldn't help me out right?

Yeah it should. It would make your bill like $179 before taxes.

I work there and didn't even know this, I'm gonna have to do some research lol 

pimp.gif

Whatever you do dont give in and if it comes down to it say your going to cancel if they dont honor the deal.  Tell them your brother,friend,cousin etc already got the deal and told you about it.

The guy was doing everything he could to try and tell me no and make like it was for certain members. (Which it doesnt say anything about on the ad)

Just called and I didn't get that exact deal, but managed to reduce my bill by 20 a month. Every little bit helps.

Just called and I didn't get that exact deal, but managed to reduce my bill by 20 a month. Every little bit helps.

70 bucks is only for single lines, if you're going to have two or more it's 140+.

I dunno. It's not enough to make me switch from ATT. I pay 87 after fees and taxes for 500 anytime minutes with rollover, unlimited text and data. I don't use enough minutes to justify any higher plan, I have like 3000 roll over minutes lol

70 bucks is only for single lines, if you're going to have two or more it's 140+.

I dunno. It's not enough to make me switch from ATT. I pay 87 after fees and taxes for 500 anytime minutes with rollover, unlimited text and data. I don't use enough minutes to justify any higher plan, I have like 3000 roll over minutes lol

Back
Top Bottom