Vegeta Appreciation Post

Bruh Vegeta just wanted to be great...they jus never let em!
Originally Posted by lyricist343

super_saiyan_vegeta_by_onimusha8666.jpg

images
380781-167959-vegeta_super.jpg
Majin-Vegeta-Exploding.jpg
Vegeta_winning.jpg

VEGETA FTW 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Vegeta couldn't even reach SSJ4 without using a damn machine.

taking the easy way out smh
are we gonna pretend like goku didnt only get to where he was because he was dead, therefor didnt get tired when he trained....so he was training at 100% all day long everyday

are we gonna pretend like goku didnt only get to where he was because he was dead, therefor didnt get tired when he trained....so he was training at 100% all day long everyday

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

goku became ssj 4 because they were on planet vegeta (created by baby vegeta) bulma recreated the blutz waves which planet vegeta give off, goku went ssj 4 the same way vegeta did so stop the jargon

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

goku became ssj 4 because they were on planet vegeta (created by baby vegeta) bulma recreated the blutz waves which planet vegeta give off, goku went ssj 4 the same way vegeta did so stop the jargon

Originally Posted by Handsome Mojo

HybridSoldier23 wrote:
Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean seriously, dude did work in each of the sagas but when it came down to crunch time to get the job done he was always ghost (literally) or too underpowered to do anything.

Then people go around comparing his power to Goku or Teen Gohan like he's actually in their league.
laugh.gif

So we're going to pretend Vegeta didn't save the world and Gohan's %%% against Cell???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

vegeta is the master strategist of the show and was the main reason why cell and majin buu were killed

Originally Posted by Handsome Mojo

HybridSoldier23 wrote:
Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean seriously, dude did work in each of the sagas but when it came down to crunch time to get the job done he was always ghost (literally) or too underpowered to do anything.

Then people go around comparing his power to Goku or Teen Gohan like he's actually in their league.
laugh.gif

So we're going to pretend Vegeta didn't save the world and Gohan's %%% against Cell???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

vegeta is the master strategist of the show and was the main reason why cell and majin buu were killed

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Is this the same vegeta that arrogantly challenged Frieza, and as soon as Frieza transformed, Vegeta started crying and gave up because he saw that he had no chance?

the same vegeta who saved the heroes from android 19, the same vegeta who help gohan kill cell, the same vegeta who devised the ultimate plan to kill kid buu

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Is this the same vegeta that arrogantly challenged Frieza, and as soon as Frieza transformed, Vegeta started crying and gave up because he saw that he had no chance?

the same vegeta who saved the heroes from android 19, the same vegeta who help gohan kill cell, the same vegeta who devised the ultimate plan to kill kid buu

Originally Posted by dumbout227

easily my favorite character on the show. Writers did him wrong though, because they never let him actually defeat a villian.
indifferent.gif
 still to this day that Gohan goes SS2 when he sees an android die but Vegeta witnesses his son die (Future Trunks) and he doesn't have a transformation.

the writer openly stated he hated vegeta and only kept him alive as a fan favorite which suck because vegeta is my favorite character, and in the english anime he has the best quotes

easily my favorite character on the show. Writers did him wrong though, because they never let him actually defeat a villian.
indifferent.gif
 still to this day that Gohan goes SS2 when he sees an android die but Vegeta witnesses his son die (Future Trunks) and he doesn't have a transformation.

the writer openly stated he hated vegeta and only kept him alive as a fan favorite which suck because vegeta is my favorite character, and in the english anime he has the best quotes

Originally Posted by ace10552

indifferent.gif

This...my dude Vegeta got played dirty
30t6p3b.gif

LET VEGETA BE GREAT!

Originally Posted by ace10552

indifferent.gif

This...my dude Vegeta got played dirty
30t6p3b.gif

LET VEGETA BE GREAT!

Thread is still alive?
Greatest saiyan of all time. If it weren't for this dude, Freeza would have destroyed earth long before the androids were released, and DBZ would have been over. 

trunks_by_jimbo0311-d469izf.png

Back
Top Bottom