VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

my little brother had the patent leather ones as a kid. i really didnt like them back then but now i think they are dope

i want a white carolina colorway with no red

Released yesterday in Canada. I’ll wait for the sub 100 cop.
BF23AD46-A609-49B9-A4E3-75AD0F80A5EC.png

If only these don’t feel like wearing concrete on the court, I would‘ve grab a couple of pairs with heavy discounts >D

Awesome. Will wait for discount as well cause I’ve allocated my money towards home renos for now

Those using these for ball indoors - how does traction stack up compared to the modern shoes? I'm considering switching to these for my pickup games. The lack of heel cushioning is well documented, but I want to make sure I won't be constantly sliding out since dust is my number 1 enemy.

anyone notice when you walk in the retros the upper around the laces go inwards? dont think they did on the ogs. probably because they widen the forefoot lol

#HADto had the OG red in 10th grade. $95 on FL if anyone’s interested. Quality really isn’t that bad on either. Especially not for $200 COMBINED. I’m a 12 in Jordan’s, AM 97’s... had to get a 13 in these and they’re snug.
11F6B2D2-E567-4813-93CD-EAEEE944C1B6.jpeg
1EF87E40-5991-4FBE-BD90-FBF7A9D83CA0.jpeg

FL = Footlocker or Finishline?

Finishline. Seems I blinked and the white/navy pair sold out on that site once they dropped to $95.

Those using these for ball indoors - how does traction stack up compared to the modern shoes? I'm considering switching to these for my pickup games. The lack of heel cushioning is well documented, but I want to make sure I won't be constantly sliding out since dust is my number 1 enemy.
They're a bit slippery towards the toes for the first handful of wearings, but great after that phase is out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom