Vasectomybeats

If you guys have one on the way, why not have wifey get her tubes tied, burnt, clipped or whatever when the baby is born?
That way you can skeet freely without a worry....
This is under the assumption that she's had a c-section of course.
That procedure costs way more money and is more invasive.

Besides most men remain fertile in to their 70s while some females get hit with early onset menopause in their 30s.

I'm getting snipped sometime in the next month.... I love my Lil' Savage, but I don't even know about him or wanted him till 8 weeks ago :lol:... I was a ZERO kid kinda guy, 1 is more than plenty :lol:...

I'm getting snipped sometime in the next month.... I love my Lil' Savage, but I don't even know about him or wanted him till 8 weeks ago
laugh.gif
... I was a ZERO kid kinda guy, 1 is more than plenty
laugh.gif
Same. Im good after 1 unless it's a daughter. 

If so, i'll try my luck again. If I strike out, imma just raise 2 princesses lol.

I'm getting snipped sometime in the next month.... I love my Lil' Savage, but I don't even know about him or wanted him till 8 weeks ago :lol: ... I was a ZERO kid kinda guy, 1 is more than plenty :lol: ...

If so, i'll try my luck again. If I strike out, imma just raise 2 princesses lol.

You have no idea the relief when I found out we were having a boy :lol:...

It was our decision.

I thought about it, but I'm afraid they'll cut the wrong line... the one that pumps quick dry cement to my Johnson when it's time to slang pipe. :smh:

Then I'll just be a big light skinned ***** that talks a lot of **** and can't back it up.
I know it's an irrational fear and I don't blame you for having it but cutting the line for you to shoot semen. I hope that's not possible.

Ejaculation version of dry heaving :x

I'm getting snipped sometime in the next month.... I love my Lil' Savage, but I don't even know about him or wanted him till 8 weeks ago
laugh.gif
... I was a ZERO kid kinda guy, 1 is more than plenty
laugh.gif

You have no idea the relief when I found out we were having a boy
laugh.gif
I can only imagine man. 

My brother is batting 2/2 and I feel like I wont be nearly as lucky. 
Anyone else kinda bummed there was no PS or gif to go along with this post from lobo? 
laugh.gif
And he still got a dozen reps.

He's transcended the game fam, who needs pics when his regular posts turn to gold too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thought about this, but I still want to fill my wife with icing...

I think you'll be walking funny for 2 weeks

You do know that there's still icing, right? There's just no sperm. It's not like orgasms just result in penis farts after you get snipped.

Good luck bro, I don't think I would be able to do that
The worst part is that they don't put you out or anything. They give you a Valium and a shot to numb you. That's it. I was talking to someone who had and it and I mentioned doing the abortion trick of wearing headphones and listening to music. He said "good idea, but that won't get the smell of burning nutsack out of the air"

It wasn't that bad, had one about 7-8 years ago, little soreness once the numbness subsides, after that not bad. We only have two kids and that's all we wanted. In the end, no big deal. Eh.

Good luck bro, I don't think I would be able to do that
The worst part is that they don't put you out or anything. They give you a Valium and a shot to numb you. That's it. I was talking to someone who had and it and I mentioned doing the abortion trick of wearing headphones and listening to music. He said "good idea, but that won't get the smell of burning nutsack out of the air"

I watched my girl go through a c section the other day... I assure you after seeing 6 hands stuffed into her stomach while fully cognite, a vasectomy isn't a fair comparison at all... That was the scariest and most respect earning thing I've seen in my life... Unless you want another one of these, get the simple 30 minute procedure...

View media item 2273867

I like shooting up the club and my wife's vag got better after Sneakerpro Jr.

We've been married 15 months and we will have produced 2 kids before our 2nd wedding anniversary.

Wife ain't taking BC and I'll be damned if I wear a rubber with my wife.

Its just so final and I don't want any sharp objects around my meat. :smh:

Last edited:
Why not have your wife get her tubes tied?  Problem solved without messing with your junk.

After #3 my wife made that decision on her own.  No complaints from me.  

Why not have your wife get her tubes tied?  Problem solved without messing with your junk.

Mann ain't no way my wife is agreeing to an elective surgery.

Kid #2 is another boy so I know deep down inside she wants to try for a girl.

Mann ain't no way my wife is agreeing to an elective surgery.

Kid #2 is another boy so I know deep down inside she wants to try for a girl.
Don't do it.... You've already hit the lotto.

Heir and a spare.

Back
Top Bottom