Varsity Jacket....where to cop some nice ones?

in regards to the Ralph Lauren varsity I posted, I copped that joint off ebay bout a year ago.

somebody told me that its 5 or 6 years old maybe?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

http://www.jacketshop.com/shop/ don't thank me...some other NTer put us on.

Thanks for the credit, hope you guys were satisfied with the orders.

Still tryin to figure out what the quality is like if u ordered any.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by ninjahood

champion-letterman-jacket.jpg

These are official and for only like $50, its a steal... Thinking about putting in an order... But the black/red and grey/black > blue/grey
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyone wearing these who is above 20 FTMFL!!

grow up.

sick.gif
sick.gif

sweet, just turned 20, does that mean I can still wear these? haha idgaf, i'm still in school... anyhow, for those who own varsities with the white leather sleeves. how do you maintain them and keep them clean and stuff? =/

Im about to make me a custom hooded varsity jacket on thejacketshop.com. Thanks for the site NT

I found another site that makes varsities and lettermans that look official. I'll post when I get to my laptop.

Has anyone actually ordered a vars from the jacket shop? The sleeves look a little too bulky, can anyone verify?

For everyone asking about the Jacket Shop jackets i ordered from there last year. I originally ordered a medium but it was a tad too small. Returned it for a Large. Customer service was on point. As for the fit the sleeves r def a lil baggy and the overall fit is about average. Not as slim as id like it tho. Im about 6 foot even 190lbs regular build. Hope that helps

Originally Posted by L7OSER

For everyone asking about the Jacket Shop jackets i ordered from there last year. I originally ordered a medium but it was a tad too small. Returned it for a Large. Customer service was on point. As for the fit the sleeves r def a lil baggy and the overall fit is about average. Not as slim as id like it tho. Im about 6 foot even 190lbs regular build. Hope that helps
can you post any pics? I'm kind of looking for a large and want to see what the quality looks like.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Helps a lot actually, we're about the same build. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom