Various Ab Workouts (Updated Periodically)

Why the !#!$ would you film a video with the worst farmers tan in the entire world??
roll.gif

not bad. looks tough. i was looking for a new ab routine so ill try this out

Originally Posted by Durden7

Why the @*#% would you film a video with the worst farmers tan in the entire world??
roll.gif

you checking out his tan?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Why the @*#% would you film a video with the worst farmers tan in the entire world??
roll.gif

grin.gif
I know, right! It's an ab routine, the guy has his shirt off and this dude is looking at his tan. How gay is that?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

roll.gif

grin.gif
I know, right! It's an ab routine, the guy has his shirt off and this dude is looking at his tan. How gay is that?
if it wasnt for YoungCheezy you would have the AYOO comment of the day

Durden7 said:
roll.gif

grin.gif

i think durden is probably one of those hardcore bodybuilders who probably enters contests and goes spray tanning for appearance....

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

roll.gif

grin.gif
if it wasnt for YoungCheezy you would have the AYOO comment of the day

what the hell r u talking about

laugh.gif
@ dudes who think the comment is "AYO". Its not like I saidhe had a beautiful tan or something like that. It's just an incredible contrast between the two skin tones.

Some of you have to get off your high horse.
roll.gif

Dont forget youre also staring at another mans stomach while he exercises without his shirt on.

Kettle meet pot, pot meet kettle.

Back
Top Bottom