Variety Sex Marriage vol. Polygamy, you next

I'm a huge proponent of polygamy knowing that my black ancestors practiced and continue to practice to this day

Last edited:
:wow: had this discussion earlier.
Personally I don't believe in one single "soul mate". Unfortunately there are billions of people we'll never get to meet (or meat).

i think men would love the idea until a woman comes through talking about multiple husbands

Marry me then Shoefreakbaby, I'll have Rihanna and Dej Loaf keep you company. Will you be mine?

I'm a huge proponent of polygamy knowing that my black ancestors practiced and continue to practice to this day

:x

I dont like to share, they cant keep me company because Im attracted to men.

No way a man can have three women and not neglect them, plus he is bound to have a favorite

We all could marry each other. Me and 2 women. I'm married to her and her and they are married to each other. We all love each other equally. Bills split 3 ways, DAT m5 coming soon.

dudes want multiple wives and can't eem marry just 1....lmao

If what you want is multiple yambs, you don't need to be married to them to have that....plenty of dudes with multiple yambs on deck....what exactly do you think is the benefit of fully committing to multiple women?...

Thread/.

marrying your open minded female friend >>>>>> multiple wives

im actually mentally preparing my chick for this cultural paradigm shift and it's actually going better than expected :smokin

Don't see the problem here.

I always wondered why mormons haven't more directly challenged the the law on this issue.

dudes want multiple wives and can't eem marry just 1....lmao

If what you want is multiple yambs, you don't need to be married to them to have that....plenty of dudes with multiple yambs on deck....what exactly do you think is the benefit of fully committing to multiple women?...
Why can't you accept that a man or woman can love more than person at the same time? And that their love is so strong they all want to get married?
I would like someone to break down how this would work legally.

Because I get the feeling that people think it will work just as easy as any other form of marriage. But all I see is potential cluster ***** all over the place
Cluster**** for who though?

If it's those that want to get married that'll be their problem to sort out with their lawyers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom