Variety Sex Marriage vol. Polygamy, you next

In an age where we can live our truths, and same sex couples now get liberties afforded to marriage, Polygamy seems like
the natural next step. 3 or more consenting adults should be able to share their love with each other and do so without fear of legal ramification and public ridicule. Wanting to have multiple women, I and many others can definitively say, I was born that way. Even from a Biblical perspective, Abraham, David, Jacob, many of Gods chosen got multiple yambs (specially Solomon). Its greater challenge than just dealing with 1, so aside from the physical aspects, it calls for more patience and understanding people in these roles. With all the infidelity rampant in marriage, due to lack of variety, I think its an issue worth reviewing.

Last edited:
slippery slope man, people gonna marry body pillows next...oh, wait...

Last edited:
dudes want multiple wives and can't eem marry just 1....lmao

If what you want is multiple yambs, you don't need to be married to them to have that....plenty of dudes with multiple yambs on deck....what exactly do you think is the benefit of fully committing to multiple women?...

Nah. I don't want the mother of my children getting gutted out by some stranger. She's my sex slave and mines alone.

I would like someone to break down how this would work legally.

Because I get the feeling that people think it will work just as easy as any other form of marriage. But all I see is potential cluster ***** all over the place

Last edited:
confronted my homey because I saw his girl on tinder. He said he knew and that they had an open relationship. I guess they meet their other partners on there. Honestly blew my mind.

Nah. I don't want the mother of my children getting gutted out by some stranger. She's my sex slave and mines alone.
:lol: You can keep it like that, and have multiple ( if they down for it of course.)

you never heard of Sister Wives, bruh?

His wives are chopped tho. 5s and down.

Last edited:

Because I get the feeling that people think it will work just as easy as any other form of marriage. But all I see is potential cluster ***** all over the place
Yeah, I'm curious what the legal implications are before I start saying that it's identical to the gay marriage issue.

Imagine the females want a divorce. Child support ftl. I understand the positive side of this topic. Id love it.

Last edited:
There is no reason to have this discussion. Not enough people adopt this lifestyle.

And let's be serious, the guys with a stable of chicks on deck are either usually celebrities/have tons of money, or are a bit psychopathic and have a bunch of low grade cult type broads, or are your normal run of the mill good looking multiple girl bagging nters.

None of those groups of people, except the cult one, want to get married to these girls. It gives them no benefit and all drawbacks. You don't get multiple chicks on deck cuz you love long term relationships. You get them to add variety for the short term and want to recycle in the future.

There is no reason to have this discussion. Not enough people adopt this lifestyle.

And let's be serious, the guys with a stable of chicks on deck are either usually celebrities/have tons of money, or are a bit psychopathic and have a bunch of low grade cult type broads, or are your normal run of the mill good looking multiple girl bagging nters.

None of those groups of people, except the cult one, want to get married to these girls. It gives them no benefit and all drawbacks. You don't get multiple chicks on deck cuz you love long term relationships. You get them to add variety for the short term and want to recycle in the future.

exactly what i came in here to type.

and the government aint tryin' to give you unlimited tax breaks to cheat the system either.

The only legal issue I see is if there needs to be a decision to pull the plug on a husband's deathbed and 2-3 wives can't agree.

Taxes - Fill out Schedule P for each wife.

Inheritance - divide it by the wives if there is no will.

Health Insurance - you pay extra for each wife, just like people pay more for kids.

Prostitution needs to be next. No logical reason why it is illegal.

this.

safer for both parties & tax money for gvt

i would love to see some prostitute write receipt : "Well as stated on the receipt, there was an extra fee to finish on my boobs" :rofl:

The only legal issue I see is if there needs to be a decision to pull the plug on a husband's deathbed and 2-3 wives can't agree.

Taxes - Fill out Schedule P for each wife.

Inheritance - divide it by the wives if there is no will.

Health Insurance - you pay extra for each wife, just like people pay more for kids.

Brah marriage provides couples with way more rights than that, example:

Tax Benefits
Filing joint income tax returns with the IRS and state taxing authorities.
Creating a "family partnership" under federal tax laws, which allows you to divide business income among family members.
Estate Planning Benefits
Inheriting a share of your spouse's estate.
Receiving an exemption from both estate taxes and gift taxes for all property you give or leave to your spouse.
Creating life estate trusts that are restricted to married couples, including QTIP trusts, QDOT trusts, and marital deduction trusts.
Obtaining priority if a conservator needs to be appointed for your spouse -- that is, someone to make financial and/or medical decisions on your spouse's behalf.
Government Benefits
Receiving Social Security, Medicare, and disability benefits for spouses.
Receiving veterans' and military benefits for spouses, such as those for education, medical care, or special loans.
Receiving public assistance benefits.
Employment Benefits
Obtaining insurance benefits through a spouse's employer.
Taking family leave to care for your spouse during an illness.
Receiving wages, workers' compensation, and retirement plan benefits for a deceased spouse.
Taking bereavement leave if your spouse or one of your spouse's close relatives dies.
Medical Benefits
Visiting your spouse in a hospital intensive care unit or during restricted visiting hours in other parts of a medical facility.
Making medical decisions for your spouse if he or she becomes incapacitated and unable to express wishes for treatment.
Death Benefits
Consenting to after-death examinations and procedures.
Making burial or other final arrangements.
Family Benefits
Filing for stepparent or joint adoption.
Applying for joint foster care rights.
Receiving equitable division of property if you divorce.
Receiving spousal or child support, child custody, and visitation if you divorce.
Housing Benefits
Living in neighborhoods zoned for "families only."
Automatically renewing leases signed by your spouse.
Consumer Benefits
Receiving family rates for health, homeowners', auto, and other types of insurance.
Receiving tuition discounts and permission to use school facilities.
Other consumer discounts and incentives offered only to married couples or families.
Other Legal Benefits and Protections
Suing a third person for wrongful death of your spouse and loss of consortium (loss of intimacy).
Suing a third person for offenses that interfere with the success of your marriage, such as alienation of affection and criminal conversation (these laws are available in only a few states).
Claiming the marital communications privilege, which means a court can't force you to disclose the contents of confidential communications between you and your spouse during your marriage.
Receiving crime victims' recovery benefits if your spouse is the victim of a crime.
Obtaining immigration and residency benefits for noncitizen spouse.
Visiting rights in jails and other places where visitors are restricted to immediate family.

Plus since married couples share everything then you gotta figure out if the a person wants to add an addition spouse, do the other spouses have to agree to the new marriage since it effects property claims. But then you get to how you share the estate in times of divorce.

I could go on an on about potential scenarios.

Their would need to be extensive new legislation to make this work smoothly

Last edited:
this.

safer for both parties & tax money for gvt

i would love to see some prostitute write receipt : "Well as stated on the receipt, there was an extra fee to finish on my boobs" :rofl:

Would implants and contraceptives be tax deductible?

The best and most practical move is to eliminate marriage in the legal sense for good. The government wants people to get married, not because of the benefits it brings to people like greater chance for wealth and child development, but because they can tax you on it.

Last edited:

The best and most practical move is to eliminate marriage in the legal sense for good. The government wants people to get married, not because of the benefits it brings to people like greater chance for wealth and child development, but because they can tax you on it.
So how would child alimony/support/divorce work out?

Civil unions can still carry alimony/child support

No marriage, no divorce

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom