Vanson and Avirex era

How much were Avi's back in the day? I remember my dad with the stone face when i asked for one :lol:

Avirex USA joints was beastly.My bro had the cream joint with with the black letters. he also had the blue joint with the yellow stripe down the sleeve
other bro had a burgandy with cream sleeves and ill design

Def used to sneak and rock them joints to school.

Stuck with polo and nautica.... avi's were clean but they ran $300 to $500

Last edited:
My sister copped me one of the avirex varsity leathers back in '02 I believe. It was black with yellow sleeves and had purple patches. I'm actually looking for a vanson now to wear when I ride my CBR in the chilly months.

I always wanted the black on black Avirex jacket when i wasa youngin :pimp:

Dont some dudes still wear Pelle and Avirex in NYC and the Northeast still tho?

those were the days i only had avirex shirts lol never messed with vanson

avirex, phat farm , sean john, fubu , akademiks , meoshe , Iceberg History , Drunken Mokney,miskeen,coogi, those shirts with a print of someone covered in Rhinestones :smokin :smokin hahaha

Last edited:
Yo I'd rock a Vanson TODAY!

lol
I was so poor back then.

Remember when the M&M's jackets was hard?
NBA jackets?
Cat's used to come to school with the Pelle taking epic dumps on everyone else.
Who remember the North Face snorkel with the antarctica patch?

Nostalgic

You was dat ***** if you came back to school from christmas break with a new Avirex leather. Call it what you want but you was definetly that dude coming back in January with a fresh pair of wheat Tims, Gerbaud jeans, Avirex leather with a hoody underneath. Cant forget the oversized fitted.

My childhood :rolleyes

Yeah Pelle Pelle is still pulled out every winter in the hood in NYC. One of those styles that will never go away like jean jackets and Lo.

Damn, I wanted an avirex jacket so bad in '98....**** was dumb hot in the streets. Real spit dun dun dun dun.

You was dat ***** if you came back to school from christmas break with a new Avirex leather. Call it what you want but you was definetly that dude coming back in January with a fresh pair of wheat Tims, Gerbaud jeans, Avirex leather with a hoody underneath. Cant forget the oversized fitted.

My childhood :rolleyes

That was me. I gonna post pics of what I still have from back then when I get a chance this weekend. I used to have the Avi, the Coogi sweater or regular hoody, with the Guess pencil pocket jeans, and Concords/wheat Tims.

m8cup4.gif

id wear that right now...

dont get it twisted folks, vanson leathers STILL cost a GRIP...

Oh yeah dont get it confused I would too but that joint is a size 46 :lol:. I need one just like it slimmed down.

I remember dudes were hyped off those Vanson "skeleton" jackets in high school. $$$$$

:smh: When iceberg jumped in on this leather trend around that time. Man I wanted that snoopy leather so bad, miss me with that 1200 though.

Last edited:

just pelles, avirex is no bueno in nyc

Back
Top Bottom