vans x simpsons any info? *edit now with list of artists*

Undftd told me they still dont have a set price. They said between 150-175
"rapping is my hobby, my house has a lobby"- lil wayne

I've seen the first dude in line at St. Alfred's at around 12:30pm while I was doing some shopping.

At first I thought he was just waiting there for the store to open up, until I relized they already were.. :lol:
laugh.gif

...Yepski...BMStyle...City of Wind...

Damn y'all camping for these.. Anyone outside of Proper?

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

Quote:
i will be 4th in line at Blends, San Diego if not the first. hahaha, i live right down the block. get at me if you need the support.
:rofl:
roll.gif

I'm gunnin' for my Taka's. If they're sold out, Oh well. No big deal.

Quote:
i knoe $200 is a lot, but really. these are the first of this type of series, and some serious artists are on these sneakers. you also get that siick box that comes with.
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
4L8O15S16T23!42

Well, there goes my plan of waking up early to go to Saint Alf's. Haha.
TEAMDECEPTICON​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

proper was already at like 15-20 at 9pm, i jammed right when i saw the batch of people around the corner.

What are the most hyped ones? . I like the kaws alot but im thinkin those are one of the most hyped so ill try for sumtin else. The ones i do want the most are futura and stash. Are they as wanted as the others?
R.M.S.

^maybe the Mr. Cartoons? Anyone from hawaii in line at Kicks/Hi I was thinking about going a little early to cop the kaws ones.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

went to proper at like 2am. and it was waay packed. at least 50 people. so i just bounced.
SHIBBY!!

Ty I hear yah but I think its greedy when shops stick it to you like that. Yes as consumers we have the right to call and ask for prices etc but you guys need to remember that without us calling you and buying your merchandise you wouldnt have a shop. Lets take that into consideration also that the merchandise you are selling us you get at warehouse prices or I below retail (most of the time). So you're already making money when u sell it to us at retail. So why double the prices? Answer- Yes of course b/c u can but also GREED!.
SHOES 1STRENT 2ND!
4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com

I waited in line from 6pm yesterday until 11am when Bodega in Boston opened today. They kept price at retail. Here are some pics. We were 3rd and 4th in line and managed to still get kaws and cartoons both in sz11 even after employees got theirs. If anyone wants to chat about the kicks FEEL FREE to contact me with any questions. I am listing them in the buy sell forum under sz11. They look really sick and the boxes are heavy think cardboard. Vans did an awesome job. HIT ME UP with any questions you guys have. BDGA only had 4 kaws that people could cop...

I AM NOT SELLING THEM IN THIS THREAD... only pics for all the people interested. I do NOT want to get banned so don't reply in this thread about buying. YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE buy sell forum.

THANKS AND ENJOY

ALL MY CONTACT INFO IS UNDER PICTURES

eBay items CHEAP!!! Don't sleep CHECK em out
Aim: Abunike23
E-mail: [email protected]

shoudve got the Krusty ones, those are the hottest.
TEAM WARRIORS
[bandwagon] Im just here for the playoffs...[/bandwagon]​
TEAM KOBE Member #1

who was that really handsome guy letting people in the front door at kicks hawaii? the one wearing the pink shoes :nerd:
nerd.gif
VAN HALEN​

Quote:
Retail goes out the door when people start camping out in front of your store. People are planning on buying one to wear and one to sale. To hell with retail.

So, you jack prices up based on that assumption?

WEAK.

I know I said I was going to pass but I decided to send my wife (Because I had to work) down to UNDFTD Vegas at about 1:30 or so to see if they had anything left...Turns out they still had alot of good sizes left...So I had her pick up a pair of the Stash's and the David Flores SK8 Hi's...Very dope in person and actually very well done on the part of Vans...Thanks to you know who for letting the wife pick up more than 1 pair...

KB8, did you seen them in person yet? these sneakers do fall under incognito til' you see them. real nice. and as for the first 3, i turned out to be 6th in line. still got my david flores sz. 9 sk8 hi's. those dudes at the front were posted since thursday! |I
tired.gif

a homie called the heads at blends and got a price of $100 a pop. then later after they close friday night, they set an official of $190. >:
mad.gif

and as for the $200 shipped?? didn't try to make a profit with these at all. that's retail for whoever lurked around the west coast wishin they were in LA or SD. you would've paid $205 after tax if you tried to snatch the taka's.

Back
Top Bottom