Vancouver NT'ers......Best place in the CIty to have lunch?

Whats up guys? Flying up from Southern California and heading to Whistler next weekend 17-21 for my birthday.  However, before that I was thinking about spending a day in Vancouver.  Now I was wondering, where are the best food spots in the city? Particularly seafood but anything else is cool with me  Any help would be of greatly appreciated. 

PS

Lemme know if any of you are going to be up in Whistler that same weekend.  I'm always down to shred with new people.

Yo, I'm surprised no ones hit you back up- anyway theres JAPADOG, FOUNDATION (best nachos), PECKINPAH (bbq & mac& cheese is bomb) ACME CAFE, SAVE ON MEATS, FRITZ FOR Poutine 

wel....what do u like eating 
laugh.gif

On the advice from another forum, I checked out Go Fish at the entrance to Granville Island. 
eek.gif
 The fish and chips were delicious.  Also had a tuna tacone.  Probably some of the freshest best tasting seafood ive had in a while.  Also checked out the buck a shuck at Rodneys.  Overall I got mad love for Vancouver.  One day ill move there. 
embarassed.gif

hey guys, ill be heading to vancouver for the first time in march (21-25) just a few things i want to get off my chest;

besides the places the person above me have stated for food is there anywhere else a guy can go check out? (asian -pho/korean bbq/bubble tea joints; any places for good wings and apps and classy spots)

shopping - a few places a guy can find some kicks not named livestock already know thats out there and where a guy can find some vintage champion nba jerseys

chill and clubs - places that play hip hop some edm?

thanksss

If your looking for a good soup & sandwich spot, or more or less a good lunch spot try Burgoo. Its gooooooood. If you want realy good japanese goto GUU, there a few locations. It also very well known. If your looking for vintage clothes give F as in Frank a look, there pretty good proper vintage gear.

Back
Top Bottom