Valentine day 2013 Vol. roses ain't cutting it

Valentines Day is a great night to pick up a girl at the bar. 
pimp.gif

What you single dudes do is, on valentines day you walk around places and give chicks valentines day cards ( you know like sponge bob, Spider-Man or something)

Put your name and number on the card...

Walk up to her, ask her if she has a valentine... If she says no... Boom hit her with the card...

What you single dudes do is, on valentines day you walk around places and give chicks valentines day cards ( you know like sponge bob, Spider-Man or something)

Walk up to her, ask her if she has a valentine... If she says no... Boom hit her with the card...

Hmmmmmm...

I swear an NTer did this a year or two ago and even had a vid for it...

If anyone wants to buy perfume. 20% off at Fragrancenet.com

It's BS because I just placed an order like 2 hours ago and only got 15%, they updated the site and it's now 20

she jus started givin up the box? flowers are good enough brah. Have them delivered to her job in front of her coworkers n what not. 
I'm thinking of doing that. Is there a particular reason why it's better to have them delivered to her job versus just her crib?

she jus started givin up the box? flowers are good enough brah. Have them delivered to her job in front of her coworkers n what not. 
I'm thinking of doing that. Is there a particular reason why it's better to have them delivered to her job versus just her crib?

It's been mentioned before

It's the show of having them delivered to her job that makes it better

It makes all her co-workers jealous and such

This right here guys, is a gold digger.

Make sure you guys take note and avoid women like her.

Gold digger!?? Hunny bye. I'm married and my husband gets me great gifts. I do the same for him. Ill spend more on his shoes sometime than he does my purses. So please enlighten me on how that makes me a gold digger. :smh:

Hmmmmmm...

I swear an NTer did this a year or two ago and even had a vid for it...

Twas me

This right here guys, is a gold digger.

Make sure you guys take note and avoid women like her.

Gold digger!?? Hunny bye. I'm married and my husband gets me great gifts. I do the same for him. Ill spend more on his shoes sometime than he does my purses. So please enlighten me on how that makes me a gold digger. :smh:

You being married means absolutely nothing. There are gold diggers married all over the world. Whether or not you like to admit it, you have a gold digger's mentality. It's one thing to suggest taking her to dinner, or maybe some chocolates and a card. But nope, you went with the official gold digger suggestion, a purse or jewelry. Valentines day isn't Christmas or her birthday. The day is already corny and commercial as hell, but to suggest that guys should buy their girlfriends expensive things, and for you to say that it's what makes you happy, shows me where your heart truly is. You're a materialistic woman and instead of denying it you should at least embrace it and admit it.

I love purses so that's what Id appreciate......jewelry is always a + tho.

:smh:

Just admit it boo boo...

Last edited:
You being married means absolutely nothing. There are gold diggers married all over the world. Whether or not you like to admit it, you have a gold digger's mentality. It's one thing to suggest taking her to dinner, or maybe some chocolates and a card. But nope, you went with the official gold digger suggestion, a purse or jewelry. Valentines day isn't Christmas or her birthday. The day is already corny and commercial as hell, but to suggest that guys should buy their girlfriends expensive things, and for you to say that it's what makes you happy, shows me where your heart truly is. You're a materialistic woman and instead of denying it you should at least embrace it and admit it.

Just admit it boo boo...

Your clearly reaching boo boo. I'm over it do you feel better??

Just admit it boo boo...

Your clearly reaching boo boo. I'm over it do you feel better??

Yeah I'm clearly reaching :lol:..

I'll stop before I get suspended a day before the SB..

Coming off Christmas with earrings, I wanted to stay away from jewelry.

Ordered her a nice fondue set, she's been wanting one for awhile. I'll send flowers as well...

Any of you guys know how long roses last like in water and without them

Cause I know roses are horrible dead

What jewelry brands do girls like other than Tiffanys? I'm looking for a necklace under $150

You can always check Jared's

Last edited:
Real talk: the best Valentine's Day gift I ever got was the alarm clock my ex-girlfriend bought me 3 years ago.  The alarm noise is harsh enough to wake me up, but soothing enough to keep me from hating life when I get out of bed.  Thanks, Amy. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom