VA/DC/MD Summit *Cookout Update* Thirsty Pics up.

LOL @ the b-ball resume. Now that was funny!!

I haven't played ball in years, so I'm bringing my OFFICIAL Kurt Rambis goggles, Earl Manigault retroes, bobo socks- thigh highs and and OG Naismith jersey.

Quote:
I haven't played ball in years, so I'm bringing my OFFICIAL Kurt Rambis goggles, Earl Manigault retroes, bobo socks- thigh highs and and OG Naismith jersey.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
LET NOLAN WEAR A SUIT!!!!!
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

Quote:
Lies.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I see now ima have to powerbomb Tommie or something

Scott gonna be like Air Gordon offa Martin.

"I played in the final four...of course there was only four teams when I was playin'.." :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
I see now ima have to powerbomb Tommie or something

Like you did in NCAA Football..... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

My-T.

TEAM-AF-ONE
Its late in the day and I aint been on the court yet...
Yeah I got on sneaks but I need a new pair...
THESMOKINGSECTION X ITUNES

I feel like dunking on somebody and gaining some e-fame. What team needs a more athletic Gilbert Arenas???

Any body from Fredericksburg, Stafford, Woodbridge area going?

Y aint u in the league^
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#21"The Great DEPRESSION​

Rock PM me with the info you need passed over to DC Chick...i'm supposed to holla at her tomorrow so I can pass the info on then. See if she will lace the music.
You got to understand I never Changed..I'm still the same VA. I just went out and got my money right so from now on I'm Living Fresh

LOL @ some of these comments.

If you first name is Gordon, you have to be old. I don't care how old you really are.

LMAO @ More athletic Gilbert Arenas. I don't know why, but that is hilarious. Especially with Peso's follow-up question.

T-Sharp with the Avy.... if Kool and the Gang's "Celebration" is played at weddings and backyard parties... the official summer jumpoff is "Summertime" by Jazzy Jeff and tha Fresh Prince...

ahh... the 80's......
NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

^
And when you in the ride...

Summer Madness.....

You don't know how many times I'm at a light or at the park, with a locals bumping Jezzy or whatever, trying to get female's attention with their "boomin systems..."

and I @#%$ on their world blasting the original Summer Madness joint.

2 miles per hour.

So everyone sees me.

lol.

The DREAM TEAM -- "WE the CONNECTS, y'all just try to connect..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

"Ain't that the Lebron commercial?!?!? Where can I download it?!?!?!"

smh!

The DREAM TEAM -- "WE the CONNECTS, y'all just try to connect..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Hey Living Fresh.. thanks.. I don't have any info.. I NEED the info.. lol.. Just a yah or nay on her spinning.. Tell her to email, pm, send me morse code.. anything..

I am two weeks out..and don't want to play the ole Fisher Price joint.. lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^^^^^^^^

I used to scratch my Muppets records on that joint. Then my "We Are the World" and "Lean On Me" 45s. lol

If Technics have the 1200, FP had the 12.

^ Hot damn.... look at cha now.... Laptop in hand... for Lapdances in Vegas.... LMAO!!!
NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Quote:
Yeah I'm just warning my team, if the temperature tops 85 no ball for me. Jeff can take my spot if so.
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Team I Dream In COLOR
Before Speaking you should consider whether its an improvement on Silence
If You Think I'm Trippin' Then Tie My Shoes​

Back
Top Bottom