V/H/S movie?

Sounds promising but the "viewers were getting sick" angle was obviously made up for promotional purposes.

And it still works hook line and sinker every time.
laugh.gif

One viewer had to run out of the cinema in Utah, where he collapsed, the film’s co-writer Simon Barrett said.

Mr Barrett told MSNBC that the man become ill during a particularly "intense" scene where a character is graphically injured.

He said the man's girlfriend also had to be treated after running into the lobby to vomit.

Producer Roxanne Benjamin, posting on Twitter from the festival, said the man and his girlfriend were treated by paramedics for 30 minutes but did not need to go to hospital.

"It was scary and not fun, and everyone is grateful the guy and his girlfriend are OK,’ she tweeted.

"And they wanted to go back in the theatre!"

i'm about 2/3 through this movie and its already the most disturbing movie visually i've seen since the original "last house on the left"

The first 20 mins 
eek.gif
, very unexpected...the rest of the film looks like it would come on Chiller TV or Syfy Friday evening or something.

movie was pretty good i thought in terms of imagery and scare factor but there wasn't much to the story, lol but it was pretty entertaining.

Going to watch tomorrow with my girl. Blood and gore is fine but there isn't a lot of sexual assaults or rape is there?

Was going to make a thread, but I'm glad I used the search function first. :smile:

Watched the movie over the weekend and thought it was really good. I didn't know what to expect, but I was pleased.

It's on Netflix if anyone wants to see it. I recommend it, especially for the Halloween season.

It's also on Dish Network on the on demand or pay per view or whatever it is. I had a free pay per view certificate but it expired before I intended to view it.

Sounds promising but the "viewers were getting sick" angle was obviously made up for promotional purposes.

And it still works hook line and sinker every time.
laugh.gif

One viewer had to run out of the cinema in Utah, where he collapsed, the film’s co-writer Simon Barrett said.
Mr Barrett told MSNBC that the man become ill during a particularly "intense" scene where a character is graphically injured.
He said the man's girlfriend also had to be treated after running into the lobby to vomit.
Producer Roxanne Benjamin, posting on Twitter from the festival, said the man and his girlfriend were treated by paramedics for 30 minutes but did not need to go to hospital.
"It was scary and not fun, and everyone is grateful the guy and his girlfriend are OK,’ she tweeted.
"And they wanted to go back in the theatre!"

They took drugs beforehand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom