V.2015 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

quick question for the tax experts. i filed my taxes and got accepted already my refund is scheuled for feb 3rd. i claimed my son, and my baby mom hasnt done her taxes yet and i havnt told her yet. if i already got my money and she claims my son too will i get in trouble too oris it just her that will get audited?? or will i have to pay it back?
i got about $2k back.
Both !

and trust me that 2k aint going to be worth it when the irs is done with you

You will nto be able to claim EIC for 2 years and even then you have to petition irs to get EIC in the future when your  2 years is up. Then when you do file you taxes will be under review and will take longer because your on their hotsheet and plus you will have to pay back 2k plus interest

Did my taxes early yesterday through TurboTax. Got the "accepted" message a few hours later. Where's My Refund is showing one bar. TurboTax timeframe is giving me a 21 day window. (Jan 31-Feb 20)

I don't expect to get my refund any time soon but hopefully they are on time this year.
laugh.gif
see my post above and do it, rport cycle code back to me and I can tell you the exact date when you will get your refund

i'd like to ask you how much you paid for the service you received. curious, especially based on what we've messaged perviously, and your participation in this and previous threads.
fiunny he was clowning me last year for using hr block but now he did it this year

14K back? I'm assuming this isn't common, or is it? I think the most I ever got back was like 2K

Explain to the uneducated? 

Damn is that how much folks get back for havin kids? Not that I want one but damn. I couldn't imagine having 4 though 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Broinlaw does this thing where he claims his cousin son who's american but lives in DR, been doing so for like 5 years getting back like 2-3k each year and hits off his cousin with a couple of hundred bucks, dude is wild crazy thinking he gucci and even wanted to claim him this year even though he's now like 7 and NEVER even enrolled in school here in America :rofl:

He got some balls man...IRS is nothing to ***** with, they will always pay up if you lie/twist your dependent and expenses to get a refund, let those fools find any discrepancies and you are screwed :lol: they coming back for all that money and then some

Last edited:
Broinlaw does this thing where he claims his cousin son who's american but lives in DR, been doing so for like 5 years getting back like 2-3k each year and hits off his cousin with a couple of hundred bucks, dude is wild crazy thinking he gucci and even wanted to claim him this year even though he's now like 7 and NEVER even enrolled in school here in America
roll.gif

He got some balls man...IRS is nothing to ***** with, they will always pay up if you lie/twist your dependent and expenses to get a refund, let those fools find any discrepancies and you are screwed
laugh.gif
they coming back for all that money and then some
Speaking of that, any horror stories of the IRS coming back to anyone years later and garnishing your checks or anything? My friend a few years ago got caught up, he was too embarrassed I think to fully explain what happened but I know for sure they were garnishing his checks

Someone shed light on this? In terms of folks deceiving and the possible consequences 

Someone shed light on this? In terms of folks deceiving and the possible consequences 

What is unclear about it? Taxes are based on laws written by elected representatives, and enforced by the government. You lie/cheat/make a "mistake" on your taxes, you face the consequences. Consequences are usually monetary, where you owe money, but occasionally include other outcomes like time in prison, restrictions on freedoms, etc.

There are things like the statute of limitations that place boundaries on how far back the IRS can look, collect, or require filing; there are restrictions on the type and amount of back taxes that they can actively collect. and debtors that find themselves with an intimidatingly large tax bill always have options and rights when it comes to making payment arrangements.

i personally enjoy this topic because when i look at it, i see a complex, but elaborately designed system that works in a unique way.

What is unclear about it? Taxes are based on laws written by elected representatives, and enforced by the government. You lie/cheat/make a "mistake" on your taxes, you face the consequences. Consequences are usually monetary, where you owe money, but occasionally include other outcomes like time in prison, restrictions on freedoms, etc.

There are things like the statute of limitations that place boundaries on how far back the IRS can look, collect, or require filing; there are restrictions on the type and amount of back taxes that they can actively collect. and debtors that find themselves with an intimidatingly large tax bill always have options and rights when it comes to making payment arrangements.

i personally enjoy this topic because when i look at it, i see a complex, but elaborately designed system that works in a unique way.
I was just asking for stories, lol

Speaking of that, any horror stories of the IRS coming back to anyone years later and garnishing your checks or anything? My friend a few years ago got caught up, he was too embarrassed I think to fully explain what happened but I know for sure they

Money got deposited today for my tax refund :smokin

Superb, good looks on all the information

Your welcome. Looks like I was correct.

Last edited:
Nope. But I plan on buyin one this year tho so can only imagine next years return...
View media item 1379143

How the heck you get back 14k. I find that hard to believe even people with kids don't get that much back
3 kids, earned income credit I guess. I jjus plug numbers into turbo tax, answer the questions if I qualify for things and get my total at the end. 6k for me, 8k for the GF...
\_(ツ)_/¯

3 kids, earned income credit I guess. I jjus plug numbers into turbo tax, answer the questions if I qualify for things and get my total at the end. 6k for me, 8k for the GF...
\_(ツ)_/¯

Doesn't make sense. Only 1 person can claim the kids..

Yaw must both claim 0 or something

Yo Superb, that site with my transcript isn't even showing my 2014 yet. But WMR is giving me one bar. Weird.

That's correct . That can happen. One bar just must your accepted. scripts come a day or few later

It's no new to even look at wmr anymore just wait for your scripts

Laziness
Just didn't feel like doing it myself
I'll get it the day after
The bank they use I can usually call and check the account it's always ur ssn
They been good to me at least sending it the next day

i'd like to ask you how much you paid for the service you received. curious, especially based on what we've messaged perviously, and your participation in this and previous threads.
With the "discounts" they gave me
Which I know be total bs
The total was $337

Damn is that how much folks get back for havin kids? Not that I want one but damn. I couldn't imagine having 4 though :x :lol:
There's I think a limit on how many kids u claim
Or at least how much child tax credit u get or something like that I believe

Back
Top Bottom