Utah Jazz's Mascot & Cleveland Fan Go At It Vol. *DECEASED*

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think the mascots get away with way too much. Ive been to the Pepsi Center about 30 times and everytime Rocky is doing some OD obnoxious stuff. The majority of the time i wear my lakers jerseys and hes f'd with me several times. Wether its standing in front of me blocking the game doing the gay lil karate kid crane #@@! waving signs in front of me, standing in front of me waving his tail in my face or starts doing the running man just all kinds of #@@!. I pay good money to watch the GAMES not some bunk +%# lil gymnast dude in a cartoon lion costume. Sure put poeple on the jumbo tron and boo em if they are wearing other teams jerseys n stuff like that but when they start preventing you from actually watching the game and actually touching your personal property or YOU, that #@@! has to stop.

I think the mascots get away with way too much. Ive been to the Pepsi Center about 30 times and everytime Rocky is doing some OD obnoxious stuff. The majority of the time i wear my lakers jerseys and hes f'd with me several times. Wether its standing in front of me blocking the game doing the gay lil karate kid crane #@@! waving signs in front of me, standing in front of me waving his tail in my face or starts doing the running man just all kinds of #@@!. I pay good money to watch the GAMES not some bunk +%# lil gymnast dude in a cartoon lion costume. Sure put poeple on the jumbo tron and boo em if they are wearing other teams jerseys n stuff like that but when they start preventing you from actually watching the game and actually touching your personal property or YOU, that #@@! has to stop.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

That's not cool bro If I were you'd I extort the FO for everything I could. Bet you get some freebies.

That's not cool bro If I were you'd I extort the FO for everything I could. Bet you get some freebies.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

This has to be staged. The organization would be in deep legal troubles.
Yep.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Stern put the kibosh on this whole idea.Definitely not what he's trying to promote in his league.

Probably opened his email, saw this and was like:

19225814e2abc4bbc1b95a7ea842a8d48031e80.jpg

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

This has to be staged. The organization would be in deep legal troubles.
Yep.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Stern put the kibosh on this whole idea.Definitely not what he's trying to promote in his league.

Probably opened his email, saw this and was like:

19225814e2abc4bbc1b95a7ea842a8d48031e80.jpg

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

this.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

this.

Back
Top Bottom