Usher - Climax (Prod. By Diplo)

Yeah I think R&B is kinda dying now, like the old usher R&B or d'angelo. Now its all clubby and poppy

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Why even bring up The Weeknd in here?
laugh.gif

And then you other dudes acting like his mixtapes aren't legit just cuz "they're mixtapes"
laugh.gif

Let both artists live, sheesh. They're not even in the same brand of music.
Abel is that you?
laugh.gif
And no his mixtapes aren't legit when you're comparing them to the guy who made Confessions. You're delusional if you think Usher and The Weeknd aren't in the same brand of music/fanbase. Don't let all those filters he uses fool you, at the core The Weeknd is an R&B singer point blank.

And on topic this song is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

laugh.gif

And then you other dudes acting like his mixtapes aren't legit just cuz "they're mixtapes"
laugh.gif

Abel is that you?
laugh.gif
And no his mixtapes aren't legit when you're comparing them to the guy who made Confessions. You're delusional if you think Usher and The Weeknd aren't in the same brand of music/fanbase. Don't let all those filters he uses fool you, at the core The Weeknd is an R&B singer point blank.

pimp.gif
This climax joint is not better than any song on Echoes Of Silence so.....

I guess this song needs to grow on me a little but c'mon y'all even mentioning Weekend next to Usher

That's like saying Pepsi should be worried about Sam's Club Cola

Originally Posted by awwsome

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Abel is that you?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
This climax joint is not better than any song on Echoes Of Silence so.....
roll.gif

Whatever man. To be honest I really don't see the hype with the The Weeknd anyways, like I said his filters and effects overpower his voice to the point that I really can't listen to his stuff for too long.

That's understandable but in my opinion he uses effects to add to the music not overpower his voice.
Back to this joint though, yea not seeing the hype over this, better than all the guetta @#!$ he been putting out lately though.

Originally Posted by awwsome

That's understandable but in my opinion he uses effects to add to the music not overpower his voice.
Back to this joint though, yea not seeing the hype over this, better than all the guetta @#!$ he been putting out lately though.
I see where you're coming from...apparently a lot of people agree with you cuz his buzz is pretty huge, just doesn't really do it for me. And you're BUGGING...Without You is a banger! May not be all that substance wise but for what its made for that joint goes in.

ok just listened a few more times and this song is gonna be HUGE
Usher is the closet thing this generation will see to a Michael Jackson 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Abel is that you?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Sounds more like you might be Usher, or a stan. Oh well.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Abel is that you?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Sounds more like you might be Usher, or a stan. Oh well.
Maybe

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Song is nice
smokin.gif

someone school me on Diplo. What should I check out/DL first? must haves?

just check out his podcasts or XM sirius mixes or whatever on his soundcloud...if its not on his soundcloud then it'll be on the Mad Decent soundcloud (his label). seeing Diplo develop his sound over the years has been amazing. glad dude is getting that shine

I agree, this sounds exactly like a Robin Thicke song.

Very dope, glad Usher was on this instead of someone like Chris Brown.

Back
Top Bottom