USF

University of San Francisco
Any Info on the school?

I am looking to transfer to the school, anybody know of its prestige?

Any input is appreciated.

good school...3 of my family members graduated from there.
i didn't get accepted when i applied
frown.gif
laugh.gif

i go there. good school for nursing, business, and education. pm me if you have any questions

yeah i heard the nursing program is hella good there but hell expensive. u can go to city college and get the same education for a fraction of what usf charges

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

how would u know if you go to a community college. UC's are totally different
i didnt say i went to a cc, and i know a few people that went throught the program at city. city or usf, it dosent matter cause u still get a RNjob. u dont get paid more because of where u graduatred from.
btw, usf is not a UC

From friends that went there, they said its' an okay(like tier 3 or 4) school and obviously very expensive. You can get a much better education at a UC formuch less.

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

how would u know if you go to a community college. UC's are totally different
i didnt say i went to a cc, and i know a few people that went throught the program at city. city or usf, it dosent matter cause u still get a RN job. u dont get paid more because of where u graduatred from.
btw, usf is not a UC

the difference between a university and a cc, is that along with your nursing license you will get your bachelors degree by going to a university; whereas fora cc you only get the nursing license.

Back
Top Bottom