USA Canada. Who will invade who first?

Nice stereotype....

you must never been to toronto.
Whether it includes toronto or not. I've seen a LOT of Canadians come through Vegas... to the point where if a person is friendly and greets me and has a conversation, I can just come out of nowhere and be like "are you from Canada by chance" 

the answer is yes like 76% of the time. If the politicians are anything like that, I doubt yall are invading anything.

Whether it includes toronto or not. I've seen a LOT of Canadians come through Vegas... to the point where if a person is friendly and greets me and has a conversation, I can just come out of nowhere and be like "are you from Canada by chance" 
the answer is yes like 76% of the time. If the politicians are anything like that, I doubt yall are invading anything.

Never take kindness for weakness.

**** around end up as poutine b, :lol:.

See thats where your going about it wrong...those are tourists of course theyll be nice. Furthermore your stereotype of canadians is of "white canadians". Pay toronto a visit, where minority ismajority and not many are friendly.

But ya to answer the op we bot invading yall lol keeping it 100. Your population >> our population

We could take 1 trap in Chicago and prolly atleast come out to a draw

this thread 

laugh.gif

When you think about it, throughout history neighboring countries have invaded and occupied each other. I know the US and Canada have a good relationship right now but it's inevitable that one will take over the other in the future

I lowkey think canada is chilling in the shadows and plotting for the right time to strike on some lion king type steez :lol:

We're not about that life. Lol.

However, feel free to live here if you want better, cheaper universal health care, better k-12 education, and cops that are not racist killers of blacks. We have fair gun control too..if you want a semi automatic weapon, join the army or police force.

Last edited:
I've hear from several people that Canadians are very passive aggressive. Anyone notice this? I think the people saying this were in Toronto or Montreal.

Last edited:
We're not about that life. Lol.

However, feel free to live here if you want better, cheaper universal health care, better k-12 education, and cops that are not racist black killers. We have fair gun control too..if you want a semi automatic weapon, join the army or police force.

Ya but this summer was a hot one. I can personally attest to that.

See thats where your going about it wrong...those are tourists of course theyll be nice. Furthermore your stereotype of canadians is of "white canadians". Pay toronto a visit, where minority ismajority and not many are friendly.
Tourist from everywhere else don't go out of their way to help me out or tell me their life story. Americans don't even trust each other that much. 
If minorities there are on the poorer side like the ones in America, then I'm not counting them. They probably don't have much political influence. 

Last edited:
Tourist from everywhere else don't go out of their way to help me out or tell me their life story. Americans don't even trust each other that much. 

If minorities there are on the poorer side like the ones in America, then I'm not counting them. They probably don't have much political influence. 

I know those kind of people your refferring too though damn near100% sure they are white canadians lol

I was I'm Toronto 2 summers ago. The people were nice for the most part. But the strangest thing I noticed was that no one said you're welcome when I thanked them for something.

Also the city was horribly boring.

No way that's our neighbors to the north the bigger question so when is Mexico and U.S. Gunna go at it.

We don't want any qualms wtih Chapo b. I promise.
Real talk, the US would sacrifice a few atrocities in Texas and Arizona to eventually win that war. Let all those ruthless cartels go at it with those crazy fence building, thytkerjobs, stock piling weapons and ammunition, terrorists have crossed the border southerners.

Real talk, the US would sacrifice a few atrocities in Texas and Arizona to eventually win that war. Let all those ruthless cartels go at it with those crazy fence building, thytkerjobs, stock piling weapons and ammunition, terrorists have crossed the border southerners.

:lol: what?

Back
Top Bottom