*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

nbcolympics.com still the best place to catch these games, but you know, lots of links out there

If we're talking about missing guys, USA are missing the most guys.

LeBron + Curry + Westbrook and this tournament's a wrap from Day 1.

nbcolympics.com still the best place to catch these games, but you know, lots of links out there

nbc sports been good on the tv side

but ofcourse nbc gonna do the west coast dirty again and move the gold medal game to nbc which means tape delay for the west coast :smh:

guess ima have to watch online

Good game by the US. Can't help but feel that Spain couldn't make them pay though. Fernandez was a little sparatic out there and took a few bad shots. Game was close but USA was in control at all times.
same takeaway I got from this match too

would love to see an olympic team of

jordan
davis
james
curry
paul

would be blow out city even with marc gasol

Man, if Spain would have had Marc and Ibaka, 
embarassed.gif
What if we had LEGOLD AND STEPH???
Oh, no doubt. I get that all of our best ain't out there, either. Just saying, with this game, if Marc and Ibaka were in, yikes.

Good game by the US. Can't help but feel that Spain couldn't make them pay though. Fernandez was a little sparatic out there and took a few bad shots. Game was close but USA was in control at all times.

This is what I was referring to when I said the game was closer than it should have been. Spain never seriously threatened in the second half. Should have been a double figure win, but the US probably played its worst ball of the game during the last 2 minutes.

From the looks of this game US should have this sewed up early on Sunday
word. Regardless of opponent, Aus looking like they rattled off their game so easy. And good luck trying to defend Kyrie with those [emoji]128012[/emoji] guards.

Back
Top Bottom