*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

I feel you unfortunately g, still hurts to see him gone.
mean.gif

FIBA game just too perfect for him.
Yeah man the FIBA game is too easy for him. Saw some practice clips of him cooking Monty Williams on some drills and I still can't believe he left OKC 
frown.gif

mean.gif
 this was their year.

2012 Olympic squad is my favorite 

08 squad was jokes, looked like a simulated game of 2K.

Everybody was at the height of their athletic powers.

08 squad was jokes, looked like a simulated game of 2K.

Everybody was at the height of their athletic powers.

Except JKidd :lol:. But he was a sage savvy vet.

'08 Cp3
'08 Kobe
'08 Bron
'08 Melo
'08 Dwight

'08 Wade as 6th man

Ridiculous :x

Last edited:
Except JKidd :lol:. But he was a sage savvy vet.

'08 Cp3
'08 Kobe
'08 Bron
'08 Melo
'08 Dwight

'08 Wade as 6th man

Ridiculous :x

:x :x :x

Starting 5 should be a illegal, like why did other teams even bother?

Not to mention, it was even worse because they were only out to embarrass teams, just smashing them.

Crazy passes, fast breaks where the ball doesn't touch the floor, all types of alley oops.

Lebron stopped blocking dudes regularly and just started trying to catch the ball and run immediately.

Woulda shot one of them in the knees, **** the BS.

Last edited:
Here was the roster for the 2010 team. KD, RUSS, IGGY Ball hard that summer. Actually, Lamar had a good tournament as well. Before he decided to start hitting the rock..:rolleyes

4 G Chauncey Billups
5 F Kevin Durant
6 G Derrick Rose
7 G Russell Westbrook
8 F Rudy Gay
9 G Andre Iguodala
10 F Danny Granger
11 G Stephen Curry
12 G Eric Gordon
13 C Kevin Love
14 F Lamar Odom
15 C Tyson Chandler
LO got in shape, played well in the WC, then a great NBA season. Sixth man of the year.

Downhill since then. :smh:

Yikes 08 was def vicious. I'm just  bias towards the young thunder kids plus 2012 peak Lebron is a beast

That '08 Spain team was really good too. They caught lightening in a bottle. They'd be the favorites if that same team was in this Olympics.

I watch that gold medal game every couple years just to marvel at that level of basketball being played.

That '08 Spain team was really good too. They caught lightening in a bottle. They'd be the favorites if that same team was in this Olympics.

I watch that gold medal game every couple years just to marvel at that level of basketball being played.

What a time man, what a time.

That 08 gold medal game was amazing. Still made me mad how Bron and Kobe picked up several bogus calls early. Wade really stemmed the tide when those guys went out.

That 08 gold medal game was amazing. Still made me mad how Bron and Kobe picked up several bogus calls early. Wade really stemmed the tide when those guys went out.

Two things that always stood out about that game was the Kobe 4 point play and then the silence gesture. And then Kobe gambling on defense and setting up Dwight Howard to get dunked on by Rudy Fernandez. The look Dwight gave Kobe was crazy after that play, he was heated.

Never mind the fact that thread was moving at a lightning pace at 3am to 5am in the morning was crazy, just like the finals thread.

Last edited:
Two things that always stood out about that game was the Kobe 4 point play and then the silence gesture. And then Kobe gambling on defense and setting up Dwight Howard to get dunked on by Rudy Fernandez. The look Dwight gave Kobe was crazy after that play, he was heated.

Never mind the fact that thread was moving at a lightning pace at 3am to 5am in the morning was crazy, just like the finals thread.

This dudes were typing a post per second. I was typing USA USA. During the game.

That game is part of the reason China will make Kobe a billionaire.

He been walking on water out there since.

Y'all gotta chill, Justise is the better player right now.

He's already a + player on defense and one of the more versatile defenders in the league.

Stanley still doesn't effect his team positively on either end of the floor yet.

Could Stanley turn out to be better? Of course but right now Winslow projects to be the more valuable player and an eventual DPOY candidate.

Disagree with you on this one. Stanley is better and will continue to be.

Justice's jumper is broke. He's slow and can't handle the rock. Good young defender though.

Stanley is longer, more athletic, can shoot better and handle better. He projects to be the better player.

Disagree with you on this one. Stanley is better and will continue to be.

Look at the numbers man, Justise has a 1.5 defensive RPM, that's elite for a rookie. Stanley's wasn't even close and they are both bad on offense right now.

None of Stanley's numbers are elite, he still has to prove his jumper in the season, y'all act like Winslow was making em in SL a couple weeks ago.

I really like Stanley but y'all jumping the gun, Winslow ceiling is DPOY caliber level wing who can guard 2/3/4.

08-09 Wade is the most effecient high volume shooting guard in history behind MJ.

It's astonishing because he had no jumper. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom