US military loses contact with hypersonic aircraft

eek.gif
It goes soo fast cause it's unmanned. A human could not survive those forces at that speed.

Maybe it never existed in the first place and they just want to make up an excuse for people seeing UFO.
Or maybe they just wanted to see if they could fire a missile from near space... SCARY

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

How much people think it cost? 
Would be scary if a communist country hacked it.
no it wouldn't. 
Yeah i guess it would be alright if they reversed engineered it and then armed it.  

How much people think it cost? 
Would be scary if a communist country hacked it.
no it wouldn't. 
Yeah i guess it would be alright if they reversed engineered it and then armed it.  
So a communist country is the only place this would happen?

The only harm I can see in a communist country getting it is that they know what kind of technology we possess...which is probably well known to them already because of military intelligence in the like. Regardless, I doubt a communist nation would be the aggressors of any such attack.

The more I read into things, the more I realize that America is the bully out of line, and other countries are simply fighting back as opposed to attacking us.  

Originally Posted by soltheman

no it wouldn't. 
So a communist country is the only place this would happen?

The only harm I can see in a communist country getting it is that they know what kind of technology we possess...which is probably well known to them already because of military intelligence in the like. Regardless, I doubt a communist nation would be the aggressors of any such attack.

The more I read into things, the more I realize that America is the bully out of line, and other countries are simply fighting back as opposed to attacking us.  
A poor country like north Korea that threatens us on a yearly basis wouldn't enjoy having this technology? 

I didn't say anything about an attack. 

Btw I read the on board p.c forced it to crash land in the ocean due to an anomaly.

I'm sure the US would be able to locate it if it wasnt found & taken apart by someone else.

I been had mines. Chromed out tho...

nav3.gif

nav4.gif

nav5.gif

Seriously, what kind of weapon system does it use in combat? If it flies that fast it must run the risk of flying into it's own projectiles.
nerd.gif

What's funny and scary is that this aircraft is 1970's technology.

They had this technology for decades. I can only imagine what the 80's, 90's technology must be like.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom