US Government Headed to Shutdown

Yo there's really people who care about where their car is made? Holy ****, humanity done lost all hope. The fact someone would discriminate over a Toyota has legitimately saddened my day.

I know a lifelong republican that always insinuates that buying Toyota is anti-American. Meanwhile, Toyota cars are actually American as ****.

People are dumb bro, same thing happened to me. I told him his Jeep is more French than American. A Jeep renegade is a fiat. :rofl:

I’ll always buy Nissan, Toyota and Subaru.

People are dumb bro, same thing happened to me. I told him his Jeep is more French than American. A Jeep renegade is a fiat. :rofl:

I’ll always buy Nissan, Toyota and Subaru.
Isn't FCA an italian company? Wranglers are still made in the U.S., dont know (or care) about the rest of the jeep lineup. :lol:

Yo there's really people who care about where their car is made? Holy ****, humanity done lost all hope. The fact someone would discriminate over a Toyota has legitimately saddened my day.

It’s usually just jokes though. I don’t know anyone personally who would actually judge you based on your cars ethnicity. :lol: I’m sure it happens though.

Oh you’d be very surprised to say the least.

Nah, nothing surprises me.

I know “car heads” for the most part where it’s all jokes.

I’m sure somewhere in Ocala Florida there is a man who actually gets angry when a tundra drives by his Silverado. Because “trucks are for good ol boys not Asians”. :lol:

Which always makes me laugh.

Paul Revere would be rolling in his grave if he saw all the guys calling themselves patriots today kneeling to the crown and supporting the government and all its wrong doings.
These dudes today would ask to grab the tea out of the ocean :lol:

But it makes sense. Weak minded people beg to follow

These dudes today would ask to grab the tea out of the ocean :lol:

:rofl:

In a country formed on civil disobedience the people who consider themselves patriots now tell protesters to move to Iraq and Mexico or be grateful they can make money playing football and stand up.

Bruh, they would have called you a redcoat and shot you back in the day.

51137490_652900805128662_2981126724160323584_n.jpg

Is Mitch McConnell still alive? The evidence from that video doesn’t look good.

bruh please dont shut down the government again the IRS told me they're so behind on EIN's that they can't issue mine yet... they said they have funding til the night of february 15th smfh hopefully my thing gets assigned by then

Back
Top Bottom