Urinating as a man

Y'all don't know how to piss with an erection?
smh.gif
[Money May'] "...step ya game up." [Money May']
laugh.gif

That split stream *#$+ can be put to a stop...but discussing this is so Ayyyyyyyyy
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

That split stream *#$+ can be put to a stop...but discussing this is so Ayyyyyyyyy
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

split stream ftswindle
smh.gif

females y'all don't realize how difficult having a penis is. good thing we don't bleed monthly tho...

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

My only problem is the inevitable 'split' stream.
The absolute worst
smh.gif
What am I suppose to do? go left or go right? I don't need to be making these kinds of decisions right after I wake up.

34jdq9k.jpg

laugh.gif
great post. i got really good at not using my hands though however the stream somehow having a mind of it's own messes me up a lot
smh.gif

Man idk about you but I would much rather go through all of that as a man than to deal with what a woman has to deal with.

Sitting on a disgusting toilet as opposed to only having to stand in front of it FTL

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

split stream ftswindle
smh.gif

females y'all don't realize how difficult having a penis is. good thing we don't bleed monthly tho...
Stealing Wale's slang FTL

Back
Top Bottom