Urinating as a man

I can STAND anywhere I want, whip it out, and stream liquid with power comparable to that of a super soaker (close ya eyes ma!).

Appreciated. F yo thread crank
laugh.gif

I can STAND anywhere I want, whip it out, and stream liquid with power comparable to that of a super soaker (close ya eyes ma!).

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The split stream is horrible. Sometimes it catches you off guard and you try to move one way but the other is now going into the sink. All bad.

Oh well. It still beats being a female and having
to sit on dirty *** toilet seats in public places.

Now that's a hassle and disgusting

The split stream is horrible. Sometimes it catches you off guard and you try to move one way but the other is now going into the sink. All bad.

Back
Top Bottom