!!! URGENT I GOT SCAMMED BEFORE & SCAMMER IS SELLIN ON NT AGAIN !!! vol. OGgangsta23

august B??
smh.gif

-bdis-

Originally Posted by bdis1986

august B??
smh.gif

-bdis-

hopefully you are being sarcastic, because it was clearly made that the guy who scammed be back in AUGUST, yes all of you are correct it was awhile ago, isBACK selling the same shoes.. okok i'll change the name of the post

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

so what if it happened in December? You nt members think I can get some help?
Not to thread jack but the same thing happened to me with a different member :-/

Here is a little gem for all you NT detectives. Ever wonder how the military gets your address from your HS? Well in the Seattle school district you can buy alist of every enrolled student for any given year from the district. I think a copy of the list will run you $25.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

So you took an L and stayed quiet about it..... smh

2183644136ae7bff73de556cbfe7689ffd5845f3.gif

maybe if you read my post, I provided a link of a prior post I made on NT during the time I was scammed and let me emphasize this one last time, I'm notcomplaining about how I was scammed in August. ONE LAST TIME THE POINT OF MY POST ----- THE GUY WHO SCAMMED ME, IS SELLING ON NT AGAIN RIGHT NOW, THE SAMESHOES THAT HE SCAMMED ME WITH. okthanksbye

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Scammers on NT =
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Should be an INSTANT BAN

You don't do family like that
indifferent.gif

What? I thought scammers were banned, scamming for shoes is like an ultimate sin
nerd.gif

damn i just sent payment for the brut's he had up today, i wish i read this first. now the actual sell thread is up with ATTN: due to all these scamrumors. if my purchase goes through clean, i'll let you guys know. i've had good luck with paypal claims in the past but
smh.gif
at me now having to worryabout this until i actually get the shoes. i'm not a noob around here, so maybe he won't try anything stupid, and i'll make sure to get it resolvedasap if anything comes up.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

damn i just sent payment for the brut's he had up today, i wish i read this first. now the actual sell thread is up with ATTN: due to all these scam rumors. if my purchase goes through clean, i'll let you guys know. i've had good luck with paypal claims in the past but
smh.gif
at me now having to worry about this until i actually get the shoes. i'm not a noob around here, so maybe he won't try anything stupid, and i'll make sure to get it resolved asap if anything comes up.

call your credit card comp, bank or paypal and see if they can cancel it
tell em everything going on

trying to figure out why so many are clownin on the op, when he's trying to look out for the fam? he did everything he could and posted proof. who careswhen it happened? too bad it didnt get locked up before the other homie sent money. hope that works out for you eeB.

Originally Posted by S0LEwarrior

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

So you took an L and stayed quiet about it..... smh

2183644136ae7bff73de556cbfe7689ffd5845f3.gif

maybe if you read my post, I provided a link of a prior post I made on NT during the time I was scammed and let me emphasize this one last time, I'm not complaining about how I was scammed in August. ONE LAST TIME THE POINT OF MY POST ----- THE GUY WHO SCAMMED ME, IS SELLING ON NT AGAIN RIGHT NOW, THE SAME SHOES THAT HE SCAMMED ME WITH. okthanksbye
I understood your post the first time reading it, good looking out on the heads up. Niketalk dudes try so hard for Eprops

Hit him up, who knows, he might send you a IPOD completly pre-loaded with Young Dro Catalog.

LMAO

It's amazing how many clowns don't read the op, but come in here just to post a "L" pic or .gif.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Scammers on NT =
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Should be an INSTANT BAN

You don't do family like that
indifferent.gif

QFT.

There's been an influx of scamming threads on NT and it makes dealing on NT so much harder for genuine sellers because of things like this.

Back
Top Bottom