Urban outfitters in trouble?

Never buy anything from this place. Then again I am 24 and all there clothes seems janky to me.

Never buy anything from this place. Then again I am 24 and all there clothes seems janky to me.

N_s gon act their too cool for UO, now?

laugh.gif

how are you guys saying this place is bad quality? they sell stussy, obey, levi's, vans, north face etc

how are you guys saying this place is bad quality? they sell stussy, obey, levi's, vans, north face etc

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

store sucks anyway
this

overrated, expensive prices for cheap quality clothing.  They are no different than H&M with their quality
Spoken like a person who has never stepped inside the store. They sell a bunch of good brands and even their store brands are good quality and not too expensive. I've never paid more than $25 for a tee there.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

store sucks anyway
this

overrated, expensive prices for cheap quality clothing.  They are no different than H&M with their quality
Spoken like a person who has never stepped inside the store. They sell a bunch of good brands and even their store brands are good quality and not too expensive. I've never paid more than $25 for a tee there.

Wait, what is that image of on the UO website. Looks like a silhouette of a man and a woman ...

edit: nvm
laugh.gif
that's new york

Wait, what is that image of on the UO website. Looks like a silhouette of a man and a woman ...

edit: nvm
laugh.gif
that's new york

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
 srs.. UO sells $5 tees and decent demin for $15. 
oh, & how is it overated tho? 
laugh.gif

5 tees and denim for 15? Maybe on the clearance rack.

Honestly, the place isn't THAT great. The tanks are okay but the tees are all just standard comic, beer, band retro t's, or pop culture t's with an ironic twist. And at that the retro T selection is on par with that of Target. Can't wear cheap mondays because my quads are too big. :frown:actually most of there clothes runs small) I can't say I remember seeing any good shorts there and the Nike's are Meh.

Urban is a woman's place. They have all the trinkets and what not for them. It's a decent clothing store at best IMO.

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
 srs.. UO sells $5 tees and decent demin for $15. 
oh, & how is it overated tho? 
laugh.gif

5 tees and denim for 15? Maybe on the clearance rack.

Honestly, the place isn't THAT great. The tanks are okay but the tees are all just standard comic, beer, band retro t's, or pop culture t's with an ironic twist. And at that the retro T selection is on par with that of Target. Can't wear cheap mondays because my quads are too big. :frown:actually most of there clothes runs small) I can't say I remember seeing any good shorts there and the Nike's are Meh.

Urban is a woman's place. They have all the trinkets and what not for them. It's a decent clothing store at best IMO.

Back
Top Bottom