Ur First Pair Of Dunks

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Gray pebbled leather and black suede with a gum sole. When Nike was synonymous with quality.
pimp.gif

My first pair of dunks were these Sea Crystals. I picked them up brand new from a local pro skater buddy for $40. That was before I could fathom the mania theSB Dunk stirred up, I was oblivious. I didn't want them at first, but I tried 'em on and they got me.... The rest is history
happy.gif

some grey/obsidian ones id love to see a pic of. they were dope but didnt know what they were really

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

i have those orange blue ones 20 bucks for them is a steal

the 1 on the left i swear those were my 1st pair of dunks i bought and i copped them for 10 bucks from my best friend when the where beat up.
2 bad I started beating them up for bballing in them. They are gone now.
mad.gif
@me beating them up

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
dunk_hi_orange_obs_wht.jpg

dunk_hi_orange_obs_wht_3.jpg

dunk_hi_orange_obs_wht_7.jpg

[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
dunk_hi_orange_obs_wht_5.jpg

dunk_hi_orange_obs_wht_6.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
love these dunks

my first and only pair st johns colorway.... had these back in 99 i believe b4 most even was crazy about dunks va had these in all different colors on lock.Wore them till they wrinkled and turned yellow so badly that I never bought dunks again.

08-02-01_nike02_01.jpg

My first pair were some blue and white Hi's. I didn't buy any after that but I might later on in my life.

I could not remember my first dunk , I only remember it's white red color way, low cut! and on the back have the "SC " others I could notremember

1st pair : middle row, top 1
2nd pair : middle row, second from top
3rd pair : last row : bottom pair

26 out of 78

Back
Top Bottom