*UPDATED* PRESTIGIOUS - 2.11.06 - STORE PICS AND INFO!!!!!!

went to ATL this weekend, I shoulda stopped by, instead used the F&F at Lennox square

Is Prestigious getting the Easters next Wednesday? I'm thinking of making a trip from Huntsville, AL for these joints, but don't want to burn up my petro for no reason. Any help is appreciated....thanks!
[/center]

Hey,

Sorry about not being open at 10 for the person trying to visit from out of town. We changed our hours a week after we opened to 11 a.m. opening time. I seen a grip of fingerprints and smudges on the window from peeking eyes when I came in and thought, damn reminds me of the window before we opened from snooping sneakerheads...

Stash Blue Pack will most likely be in the case in a little bit, but none for sale at this moment... sorry

Size 11-13 are the most popular size from my observation. We do have them in stock tho. Most of the pictures I post are from our Japan shipments, which usually contain size 11 and under due to the smaller common size in the Far East...

Sup Micheal Hazzard,

Hundreds shirts are $25. That's $5 under online retail homie...

Hey superblyTRIFE,

We will get Easters, but try to get them from an official Nike Quickstrike account holder first. We will offer them for a little over retail if you are unable to obtain them...

Also, Gregstreet will host a live broadcast at Prestigious tomorrow, Sat. April 8th for V103 from 11:30 am to 5:00 pm! We will have Tshirts and Gregstreet Prestigious Mixtapes to give away!

[/b]​

^I have 2 questions to ask you:

1. Are you able to order online

2. I'm trying to get my own nike/jordan type boutique store for myself in the next few yrs after i graduate college and everything how much money did you have to put into ur business?
[/b]

1 they dont do online orders

2 you can kinda look at the shoes to estimate the prices on shoes they spent and you can add in rent and construction cost to put everything in... so you can kinda figure the numbers.... its not an over the night thing... please dont open one if your not a sneakerhead or dont know anythin about shoes.. thats the one thing i hate in atlanta , going to boutiques and them not knowing anything about shoes. if you sell it atleast know about it.. if your opening it intending to bank lots of money off of it you are better off investing in something else it takes alot of money to make a big profit off this.

Hey Bush Man,

I never intended to have an online store with the boutique. I feel every boutique should be experienced in person to get a real feel for the store.

And hit me up on the ezinbox about getting started with your own store. I'll be more than happy to help you out, unlike most in this field. I was once in your shoes and a lot of people gave me the cold shoulder when I asked them about opening a store... now it hurts their heart that Im half their age doing it bigger than they ever could

I maybe young and talk a lot of @#%$, but I know I jumped into something I loved to do and never looked back. Some people live their whole lives without accomplishing that...

First piece of advice... stay focused

Mr. T
[/b]​

dang T... gettin deep right there...
but yea... and on the topic of startin a store... if yall open up one on the southside of the A... hit me up, id be honored to work... haha...
ISBACK​

T.....on the note of opening stores...that is a dream me and my bro want to make reality....i can see it in the horizon...so we might have to talk to you a little as well about that subject

Looking for Dunks/Air Maxes size 10.5
Need AM 97, Nike Air Pillar, Dunk High NL Khaki, Grey/Orange Nike Considereds
Refs...NYCretroHQ,DarkChld20, gotforces, DonJuan23, Mistaredd4,Screech5511+more
Email me at: [email protected] AIM: ATL SnEaKerHeaDebay: SneakerheadFootwear

Quote:
Tmanm3
Your response kinda made me chuckle. If I wasnt a sneakerhead do you think i'd be on this message board from the start? I dont live in the ATL, I live in NC. I want to get my own spot but I wanna finish up college first before I do anything.
[/b]

there is a ton of nonsneakerhead on this forums.... ive seen and experienced alot of people that want to start their own boutique but have no knowledge of the game. its all in atl go check it out... people selling fakes and not even caring about it or not having the knowledge to distinugish them.. i just dont like store like that and especially popping up and ruining the game.

i believe ya... im not hating on you at all i would love to see more authentic boutiques open up

T, I know you will be bringing the heat tommorrow to the show, and can we get an update what sizes in the hundreds gear you got, anything for fat guys, any of the lost boys shirts from them around?

[/quote]​

DTP Term. Lows, Air Max 97 Gold,95 Bronze olympic,Jordan 13 Alts,jordan 13 blk/red,Air Max 97 True, Trainer 91 grey/Yellow QS,Air Zoom Flight 96 DS,Asics X Proper GT-II,Air trainer Max III,Air Alpha Force II Mita Edt.much more ANY QUESTIONS PM or EMAIL ME search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsneakerfreak0QQhtZ-1

Aye!

Big shouts out to everyone who showed up last night!

The event was a major success! Big shouts out to Gregstreet for putting together a great show!

It was great seeing some faces I haven't seen in a while and meeting a lot of new people last night...

Big shouts out to our friends in Tennessee! Joe aka Joerdan, Brandon, and Pat! PE game is killin em! OG Prototypes and the OG Pressures with working pump and box. Just crazyness. See yall soon...

Big shouts out to The Twins and ATLForces with their nice table set up. Chamber set and Taiwan AF1s had me doin a double take...

Big shouts out to JPenn with the "last minute" entry Penny collection table! You made the most outta that small suspended table as you could! Complete with Penny figures and everything...

Shout out to Deadstokc and his lady with matching Fiberops NBs taking the spy photos...

Big ups to our good friends over at Sole Munki reppin! We have some things in line for yall, hitting ATL over the head soon...

Man, dudes tables under yalls was insane as well! Rainbow Super Ape Skates and 1 of 35 Lux Superstars with the suede bottoms. Not to mention all those 35th consortium series... Speachless

Shout out to everyone! Im tired of typing...

Mr. T

[/b]​

o shut up T... yall know yall was murderin wit them sample V's, all of em, them houston hyperstrikes, them undefeated forces, alife reeboks... yall was murderin, i wont lie tho, those pe's may have beat yall out... those iceman blazers were CRAZY!!!
ISBACK​

I saw those Laker VII's too but just ignored it and continued to have a good time. I like the fact that there were some people trying to get their knowledge up too. I was rocking my Cascade hemps and had this guy come up and ask me when they were coming out. After I told him we chatted it up for a good minute and I dropped some knowledge on him about some of the mistakes I made when I first started coppin sneakers. He was real cool and kept it real with me about why he got in the game. If you want to see some more pics just go here.
-Corey

whats good Joerdan23..its twin #1 lol...but like i said ima get at you once we get everything with the video straight and my man also should have a buncha pics...so itmight be a little while to go through all the tape but we got something in the making and illl be sure to hit you up once we finish...but just keep i touch and ill let you know how its goin

-Twin #1

Looking for Dunks/Air Maxes size 10.5
Need AM 97, Nike Air Pillar, Dunk High NL Khaki, Grey/Orange Nike Considereds
Refs...NYCretroHQ,DarkChld20, gotforces, DonJuan23, Mistaredd4,Screech5511+more
Email me at: [email protected] AIM: ATL SnEaKerHeaDebay: SneakerheadFootwear

No doubt Dustin,

Joe's set up was insane. Prestigious' table made the hypebeasts go crazy, but Joe's was a table appreciated by the the connoissuers of this hobby. I have a copy of "Boon Jordan Bible" a Japanese magazine from several years back, and they feature the 1 of 1 prototype sample Jordan 10 with 9 bottom and to find out that Joe is the owner of the pair was crazy! I mean the shoe features pen marks by Tinker Hatfield... who can top that?
[/b]​

What's good? I haven't posted in a while, but I have to say thanks to everyone who came to the event. It was a smash.

Huge shout out to my Prestigious family, Creme de la Creme, baby. Yo, T, it was last minute, but you know how we do, we make it happen.

Special thanks to the twins and Dustin. I really needed those boxes. The display was sick.

Joe, you already know. You had mad heat. Us true heads really appreciated the display.

I tried to bring some variety with my penny display. I hope everyone enjoyed it.

Big shout out to my two homies next to me with the laser stash's. Your display was very well put together.

Everyone did their thing, but like Joerdan23 said, the fakes need to go.

Street did his thing making this happen. Everyone look forward to more in the near future.

Holla,

Sneakers Ball
June 22nd
Fox Egyptian Ball Room

Quote:
sorry Dominik.

haha dominy, but just dom.. im headed that way today, haha maybe another time i was gonna get a hundreds tee. oh and i was also just wondering about the clear af1s, cause in S.C. we dont got a QS account or nothing of that sort here and i really dont want to pay way above retail either.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Wsup guys this is Dan from Maryland just want to say hey to the guys at Prestigious. i visited you guys like last week. thanks for being so welcoming and nice.

My bad Dom! We can ship the Hundreds Tshirt out to you if you're still interested...

Sup Dan!

Stay outta trouble with that car homie! Tell your bro we said What Up!
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom