Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Somebody went CRAZY on the Gold Highs. They had less than 100 votes yesterday
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I thought I was bad with the Mark Smiths
tongue.gif

You're not lying, damn. That was my expression when I saw the Gold Highs in firstplace.

this is %@$!%$! ridiculous...im going to niketown rite now and im not leaving until the stash lows are in first place

Gold Highs in 1st place?

eek.gif

!$!$#%$ nuts!!

I hope Nike retros them with nylon tongues and OG shape, definitely copped
pimp.gif

PS: more people should vote on those

If I had a car, I would drive to NY and vote for those from Canada

I'll be happy with the gold or purple highs, just so long as Nike does them right. The Stashlows are nice, but they can't touch the gold or purple highs.

JV - You wouldn't happen to be the reason why the Golds made a dramatic leap to first, would you?
tongue.gif

KampoutKid,

I really hope you don't ruin this by voting for Stash lows. You do realize those are obtainable (even though they are family and friends). Why vote for asneaker that you can get easily for $300 (without the lasering) or with a little more work and a lot more cash (with the lasering)? I don't get peoplethese days. Have you ever seen ANYONE with Gold Highs? I doubt it. We need to force Nike to release a sneaker we woudln't have access to otherwise. Evenpurple Highs are out there and trust me I LOVE THOSE (ask MyOnes). However, with work and cash they can be found. Gold Highs are one of the few sneakers on thelist that are impossible to find and dope because they look great (not because they are hyped up and a collabo between "this hyped artist" x"that hyped company." Now that I've made my rant:

GO GOLD HIGHS!

stash lows are in the lead
sick.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

thanks for nothing KampoutKid, you've shattered many people's dreams of seeing a super rare shoe coming to light
tired.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

sick.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

thanks for nothing KampoutKid, you've shattered many people's dreams of seeing a super rare shoe coming to light
tired.gif

If you live in NYC, then go vote for the shoe you want to win.

If you don't live in NYC, then shut your mouth.

Voting is a democracy, not a dictatorship. People vote for what they want.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

sick.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

I went to transit today and stayed there for a good 10 mins voting for the purple highs. Guess next time I'll have to go and pull a KampoutKid, and notleave till they in the lead by a lot.

I ain't mad though. Purple highs are my #1's and stash's are my number 2. So if either of those win, I'll be straight.

smh.gif
roll.gif

Go get em' Kampout Kid you beast you
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

KampoutKid,

I really hope you don't ruin this by voting for Stash lows. You do realize those are obtainable (even though they are family and friends). Why vote for a sneaker that you can get easily for $300 (without the lasering) or with a little more work and a lot more cash (with the lasering)? I don't get people these days. Have you ever seen ANYONE with Gold Highs? I doubt it. We need to force Nike to release a sneaker we woudln't have access to otherwise. Even purple Highs are out there and trust me I LOVE THOSE (ask MyOnes). However, with work and cash they can be found. Gold Highs are one of the few sneakers on the list that are impossible to find and dope because they look great (not because they are hyped up and a collabo between "this hyped artist" x "that hyped company." Now that I've made my rant:

GO GOLD HIGHS!

i'm a hypebeast on winter break from college without a job or a girlfriend. do you really want to play this game? stop now to avoiddissapointment.
on another note i managed to vote for the stash lows about 600 times
happy.gif

edit-i think it might be about 800 times actually...while i was looking at the screen the stashes kept jumping up so i had help from someone else in anotherstore.

i'm a hypebeast on winter break from college without a job or a girlfriend. do you really want to play this game? stop now to avoid dissapointment.

on another note i managed to vote for the stash lows about 600 times
happy.gif

WTF!!
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Now thats DEDICATION.....

*paitenly waits for jvhoops22...
5eb254de36a708ddfbf14356ac671cbe900a305.gif

Back
Top Bottom