Update pg 4...At School: nervous females vs. not feeling you Vol. deer in the headlights

background: i've been eyein this girl in class since the start of the semester, and I catch her lookin too..
                   Last week, I enter the room, and shes eyein again, but this time see she has an open seat next to her.
pimp.gif

I close the door behind me and walk towards her with an impeccable diddy bop and shes all flustered like "did dis dude just did dis"
                    so she's quiet, i'm playin coo...and i start doin my work to ease in

I ask her if she did the hw, we start small talkin..blah blahhttp://
                   class begins and then it ends, no talk in between
                   But as soon as it ends, she starts the convo up again, and i'm thinkin, yoo this is a good sign

I give her encouraging words that she'll do good on her test next class and i ask her what's her name
                   she introduces herself with the biggest
happy.gif
, i introduce myself and  wish her good luck on her test
                   Waka Flocka- No hands starts to play and I diddy bop out

so i'm thinkin..I got a good introduction, she showin signs of interest, and i kept it short
                     for the next class i should run it back, ask her about her test, schedule a study session...wutever

so next class comes along...i'm late...and the seat next to her is taken...L
class ends and she dips ..(its a lecture hall, so there's a massive student pile up trying to exit) so i don't catch her
i'm walkin around...thinkin damn I caught an L today, but like 10 minutes later I run into her at a hall intersection...
smokin.gif

i stop walking...i
smile.gif
and this girl looks up like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
(deer in the headlights) word to
she immediately turns out the door for literally a second, grabs her composure...and comes back in the hallway and exits another way...

at first i'm like "did dis girl just did dis"
frown.gif
, did i really get dissed
I start laughin like...hold up... WT F was that
laugh.gif

she literally did this in a time frame of two seconds
2nltpnk.jpg

so now i'm thinkin...was she acting weird a good sign or bad...
i can tell she was nervous but maybe I'm thinkin way too much of myself word to the "At some point you have to stop blaming females thread..." lol

so NT assess my situation...is she just not feelin me, or was she too nervous hence the
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
deer in the headlights

Your thoughts?

PS...as soon as I turn the corner, i run into another potential girl and we start choppin it up...1 outta 2..the day wasn't too bad
laugh.gif

background: i've been eyein this girl in class since the start of the semester, and I catch her lookin too..
                   Last week, I enter the room, and shes eyein again, but this time see she has an open seat next to her.
pimp.gif

I close the door behind me and walk towards her with an impeccable diddy bop and shes all flustered like "did dis dude just did dis"
                    so she's quiet, i'm playin coo...and i start doin my work to ease in

I ask her if she did the hw, we start small talkin..blah blahhttp://
                   class begins and then it ends, no talk in between
                   But as soon as it ends, she starts the convo up again, and i'm thinkin, yoo this is a good sign

I give her encouraging words that she'll do good on her test next class and i ask her what's her name
                   she introduces herself with the biggest
happy.gif
, i introduce myself and  wish her good luck on her test
                   Waka Flocka- No hands starts to play and I diddy bop out

so i'm thinkin..I got a good introduction, she showin signs of interest, and i kept it short
                     for the next class i should run it back, ask her about her test, schedule a study session...wutever

so next class comes along...i'm late...and the seat next to her is taken...L
class ends and she dips ..(its a lecture hall, so there's a massive student pile up trying to exit) so i don't catch her
i'm walkin around...thinkin damn I caught an L today, but like 10 minutes later I run into her at a hall intersection...
smokin.gif

i stop walking...i
smile.gif
and this girl looks up like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
(deer in the headlights) word to
she immediately turns out the door for literally a second, grabs her composure...and comes back in the hallway and exits another way...

at first i'm like "did dis girl just did dis"
frown.gif
, did i really get dissed
I start laughin like...hold up... WT F was that
laugh.gif

she literally did this in a time frame of two seconds
2nltpnk.jpg

so now i'm thinkin...was she acting weird a good sign or bad...
i can tell she was nervous but maybe I'm thinkin way too much of myself word to the "At some point you have to stop blaming females thread..." lol

so NT assess my situation...is she just not feelin me, or was she too nervous hence the
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
deer in the headlights

Your thoughts?

PS...as soon as I turn the corner, i run into another potential girl and we start choppin it up...1 outta 2..the day wasn't too bad
laugh.gif

She most likely is feeling you. Running into you completely caught her off guard. Next class get there on time and spark up convo with her again. Make her feel comfortable and then your in. Good luck OP
pimp.gif

She most likely is feeling you. Running into you completely caught her off guard. Next class get there on time and spark up convo with her again. Make her feel comfortable and then your in. Good luck OP
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom