*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

bro if the black/red VIII are online only that is gonna be piss poor. no way JB doest release the 8's in a GR for X-mas.

i just got done reading ISS. there is nothing but speculation in the post just like here. i just want to know if the packs will be DMP style or will they be BMP.JB will release some OG GR's. i just hope we get the VI's,XI's. come on insiders ive talked to my guys but they wont give me what i want to hear. will these be damn near impossible to get ? the VIII"S better be a x-mas GR please !

Ideas are bright but after all the doodoo releases this year with the shoes, clothing, etc. I'm retired, unless some black cement III's come out with Nike swoosh on the back. :rofl:
roll.gif

- Francis :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
think of crime when I'm in new york state of mind.

17's are on the of the best jordan post the bulls era. i could see jordan wearing the 17's in 1998 or 99 if he would have came back.
any one want to clear this up i talked to my guys but i dont know how far they go. im gonna tell you guys what i hav been told.

some packs will be individual GR shoes ala the hoop pack
some will be DMP Style packs.
the black red VIII's will be the x-mas GR but will be apart of the a pack.
some packs could contain low tops IE parades.
there will be some GR OG jordan retro's.

raptor blk red 8 are not going to be sold online if you read the posts on the last page you would know

edit:and if that is true why would jb call them packs

im excited... but worried... I'll give more later

300!
And I still have no respect!
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

So does this mean the DMP2 package will be scrapped? Or will two pairs of 2's and 3's be releasing? Also, the Alpha/Omega package is not included in these 11 packages, correct?
~HOLDEN~​

im glad im graduating law school in may 08... when i start workin as a lawyer imma be coppin 5 sets of each package baby!
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Again...I'm just hoping that we see bordeaux 7's in all of this...That is the only pair that really eluded me as a kid so that would mean alot to me...

I would love XVIIs... (directed at some dude up there)
Especially those croc ones, I'm going to hunt for those sometime soon.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

The packs will most likely be released like the alpha's/ omega's in my opinion. That would be the best and just do a few in actual sets like the DMP or OLNL where they come in two boxes together. I cant wait to see more info/pics!

Quote:
So does this mean the DMP2 package will be scrapped? Or will two pairs of 2's and 3's be releasing? Also, the Alpha/Omega package is not included in these 11 packages, correct?
I think the DMPIIs Simply have 3 Names all together:
DMP2s, Slam Dunk Package, and the 2/3 Package=23 in as sense. All work.

Quote:
i could see jordan wearing the 17's in 1998 or 99 if he would have came back.
0_0! For reals?!

So, were is the link, for the Bred VIIIs and XVs I have seen it saying there both coming on the 12/22. But the 8s Online?

If so are they coming together, or apart in a pack. Does online Release mean Jumpman23 only?

this is getting to be crazy.... >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
Thanks JB
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12.... SALE ME YOUR