UPDATE got her....

http://

roll.gif

good lookin NT i expexted tha good tha bad and tha ruthless
laugh.gif
but herpics is kinda horrible shorty an 8 easy in person... and its def not her hair but i aint mad at that

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

laugh.gif
but her pics is kinda horrible shorty an 8 easy in person... and its def not her hair but i aint mad at that
prove it. post more pix

Originally Posted by NJstress03

laugh.gif
but her pics is kinda horrible shorty an 8 easy in person... and its def not her hair but i aint mad at that
prove it. post more pix

she got like 2 pics on her page and tha flash messed up tha other one.... so i kno dudes gonna call ducktales 4 me sayin she an 8 in person but it is what itis

laugh.gif
prove it. post more pix

she got like 2 pics on her page and tha flash messed up tha other one.... so i kno dudes gonna call ducktales 4 me sayin she an 8 in person but it is what it is

ooooo dunt get it messed up, i been said she sexi. i jus wanted you to prove it anyways
grin.gif

laugh.gif
prove it. post more pix

she got like 2 pics on her page and tha flash messed up tha other one.... so i kno dudes gonna call ducktales 4 me sayin she an 8 in person but it is what it is

ooooo dunt get it messed up, i been said she sexi. i jus wanted you to prove it anyways
grin.gif

ohh aight my fault fam

Back
Top Bottom