****update****, GOLDS, EGGPLANTS, BLK and Silver, and SILVER and BLK all confirmed...

I had the White/Navy Blue TB Colorway when i was in High School.
These were the BEST basketball shoes that i have ever played in to this day..... I beat them shoes to death

LOL
Inflation is inevitable and the trend has gone upwards. But that $20 isn't much if NIKE, like they have cheated consumers with quality and cutbacks. They dont' make it like they use to, but that isn't just for shoes. Hopefully these won't be cheated out as well. The FOAM ONES were nice, hopefully they can with these.

They don't make things like they use to, back then it was all about GROWTH. Now it's about control and cutbacks. Have you ever felt the paint difference between cars back then and now? The @#%$ they put on the cars now are crap ! This goes along with MANY consumer products..
-----
It is harsh !

We still no nuffin about the gold flightposite....

auhhhh let us know something .....
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

damn if only they put an 8 on it like the kobe eggplants :wow:
eek.gif
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

I'm getting my pairs but there's no need to hype. Flightposites aren't everyones cup of tea, and with the high pricetag, i doubt they do as well as the penny foams.
Washington Wizards

I need eggplants in my life! I also could use a new pair of golds. Of all the shoes I've ever owned, none caught eyes like the gold Flightposites. Everyone from little kids to elderly people had something to say about them, and it was almost always positive!

Next to the Penny Foams, the FP1's are my personal GOAT.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

wore my gold flightposites today. these shoes are so comfortable, cant wait for the retro
Another one bites the dust!

I never spent foampositie money on myself...but I bought a pair of Black/Silver Foams for my bro for his b-day one year...
This year is my turn....We can't get retro J's next year, but at least Nike is hooking us up with everything else...

I can't wait for release date info... ever since I found out these were coming back, I've been going insane!
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

damn i regret wearing out my carbon flights sz 10.5 in high school. but then again, i was breaking ankles in them!

What colors are actually confirmed, not a fan of eggplants or golds, just want some Silver FP1's

can someone post pics of the golds? i remember someone posting up a pair for carbons fibers up last year for 200 too bad i was broke then.

nike retro the carbon fibers ill be a happy man.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

What is the retail price on the golds? I had the OG ones
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K​

I always thought the gold pair was hideous. I remember the first time seeing them thinking "these are a really cool pair of shoes, but all gold???" I'm definitely the black pair, though.

This thread needs more pictures...
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

never like those all blue 1's.... i dont know.. navy on navy dont mix...

im hopeing for the all golds, eggplants, wouldn't mind another pair of silvers, and almost ever college colorway.. would be nice...

i never seen what people like'd about carbon fliters (SP?) ... all black...
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

i hate the navy's bc i traded a friend my Retro 5's black for them. Although i had two pairs i still think it was a dumb decision.

I'll take a silver or a gold pair

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

any release dates for these? haven't seen any updates in a while..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Crazy how times change. When they first dropped, people HATED the Eggplants and Gold Flightposites! The black/charcoal were the most difficult to find. Now, the Eggplants are being hyped like Blue Foams! lol

Quote:
another fantastic shoe that will NOT release in Europe...

They sold poorly in Europe back in 99, and pricey Bball shoes are in much lower demand in Europe than back then.

Pickyourshoes can assist you if you're worried about being stung by customs charges.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

Back
Top Bottom