*UPDATE Costco Food Demonstrators

Hey NT......

I been unemployed for a minute now and finally have an interview to be a food demenstrator for Costco.

Anyone ever have a job like this??

The pay is $11.00/hr

Like all you guys know about 90% of the workers are like 50+ years old, so do I have a chance to get the job? I'm 18 if that matters.

Thanks *edit Had the interview yesterday with lead. Recomonded me to the Sup.drug tested and yeah! No hate please.

I've never seen a young food demonstrator and actually like you stated all the ones i have seen have been old. That's doesn't mean that youcan't get it I guess but the fact they are interviewing you should mean you are at least being considered. Let us know if it comes through.

Free samples at Costco FTW
pimp.gif

The Costco near my house always has a bunch of younger people doing that, along with the usual 50+ year old ladies
laugh.gif

Seems pretty cool......

The Demonstrators and Costco are different companies.

I talked to one of the demonstrators and said they don't work for costco they work for another company they just show off Costcos food.

They also said there always hiring.

I got the app, turned it in, talked to the Sup and got an interview this Tues.

i work at costco and the food demo has a lot of young people at my location. 1C3, the costco opening in harlem should be hiring a lot of people.

theres a costco openin at the new mall on east river..but i aint hear nothing bout them hiring yet..and its supposed to open this month
indifferent.gif

ima apply for that job tho
nerd.gif

hahahhahahha my gf used to work for We Drive Sales
laugh.gif
she hated it everyday and eventually quit. You have to be very outgoing and really sell those thingshard

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

That job pays better than my job that requires a degree.

You have a job that only pays 11 dollars an hour, and it requires a degree? What country do you live in?

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

That job pays better than my job that requires a degree.

You have a job that only pays 11 dollars an hour, and it requires a degree? What country do you live in?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom