Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

B, the offer still stands from pages back I know it's risky to give out your address but if you wanna pm it I know there's a bunch of NT'ers that could send stuff your way to get you through this rough period in your life.

this.

dont take this the wrong way, but it would also be nice if you can find an NTer you can trust with your parents contact info.

Awesome to hear that you are doing better
pimp.gif
.  Keep the NT fam updated
nerd.gif

this is very inspiring to me on many levels.

OP, your drive and perspective is really moving to me, and I believe many of us who are following.

NT, I'm proud that we can come together as a community in situations like this.

I hope the positivity in this thread is a blessing to OP first and foremost, but also to everyone else dropping in.

Damn OP.

I never log in from work. NEVER, but you made me get choked up and a tear in the corner of my eye man.

I had a homie almost die last year due to lung issues and my pops has cancer but is trying to keep it secret. As someone who is on the outside looking in, I hope you get well and fight for as long as you can man. While you're still here, when you get your strength back, enjoy life homie. Tell your closest family and friends you love them and spend time making YOU happy.

I'll pray for you my man. I really hope you pull through this.

NT is family.

Yo I've been praying hard for you OP.
Every time I pray, I throw you in there.
You're going to beat this fam.
Let's get it.

Wow that sounds terrible, but the good news is you fought through it. Hopefully the radiation is working and that whole episode was the turning point and things start to get better. If you can survive that I'm positive you can make it.

:lol: i read what you said about coughing that up and that's what was clogging you up and smiled at the pic. good to hear bro. keep it up man.

I look at this thread every couple of days to see how youre doing and see if there are any updates.

Knock that **** out, man! You are definitely inspiring me.

Last edited:
My best wishes and prayers are with you OP. Eat well, move well, think well. God bless.

If my mother and grandmother collectively beat cancer 6 times, I believe you can too.

I've always wanted to make sure, is that a girl's butt in your avy? You can't die without answering me...
If that means I never get an answer, I'm okay with that :wink:

id like an answer to this as well lol

youll be ight man

Yes girls butt

Back
Top Bottom