** UPDATE 1.16.08 ** Jordan "CP3" Model

They aight, if JB was smart they woulda just let the Old Skools be his sig shoes, he coulda implimented the same things that holds significance in those. Theywoulda fit him

I like this shoe now that I can see it. Except for the stitched circular details on the upper. They seem like an afterthought and don't really seem to tieinto anything else (angular) on the shoe. Nice though.

I love CP3, hes my boy, but those are some fugly kicks....c'mon JB give the kid some love, maybe after he wins the MVP this year

CP3>any Melo shoe ever created
roll.gif

Originally Posted by arff23

How does the ankle look like a bowling pin?...

They were 'pins' on the ankle area by the 'v'. But in the new pictures, they don't seem to be there.

There actually seems to be a lot of changes in the new pics.

jordan kingxi = Fugazi BRIM

I like the CP3s as much as the next man, but do we really need an "update" thread for the CP3s?

When the other dude posted the pix of the CP3s, I told myself that this clown was gonna

take the pix and post them on his "update" thread.
smh.gif
Dude, be original. Stop jocking em'

It's no secret that I dis-like you, ever since you tried to get me banned and it backed-fired

in your face! Then you had the nerve to plead the 5th!
laugh.gif

P.s. stop recycling info

-The Watcher

Originally Posted by heat23

I like the CP3s as much as the next man, but do we really need an "update" thread for the CP3s?

When the other dude posted the pix of the CP3s, I told myself that this clown was gonna

smh.gif

It's no secret that I dis-like you, ever since you tried to get me banned and it backed-fired

laugh.gif

P.s. stop recycling info

-The Watcher

so got any new stolen goods?

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

Originally Posted by heat23

smh.gif

laugh.gif

P.s. stop recycling info

-The Watcher

so got any new stolen goods?
50, is that you?

Dude, I wouldn't even tell you if I burned a song of KaZaa after the stunt you pulled last time!
roll.gif

^^^ HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You tell'm Heat!!!! I love how he always talks about people posting info to get e-fame but he might be the worst one of them all. Heacts like he has all these connects and "drops info" and then a week or 2 later either his info is found out to be incorrect or he's askingquestions about the same topic... youngsters make me laugh...

here are some things for you guys, did the best i could with the pictures provided.

very excited about this shoe!!

STOP MAKING HYPE COLORWAYS THAT WILL NEVER GET RELEASED !!! lol

Great work as always BP, this shoe has TONNES of potential!

BP - wow, more mesmerizing PS jobs. You are the man.

Your second colorway is off the heez.....

thanks guys,

if kenlu gets some pics of a white based colorway expect a lot more PS's.

might work on some more later this week..

Back
Top Bottom