upcoming high school 10 year reunion: vol damn are we that old?

'04, got 3yrs and not where I wanna be. Probably won't go. If I'm makin at least 60k by then then I'll go

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

Man mine is tis year but tell me why cats i went to highscholl got kids damn near in middle school......
I went home for the Texas relays and saw the valedictorian at a gentlemen club
embarassed.gif

but it would be cool to see old teachers and friends who dont have facebook.

Quentin? We used to work together at Highland FNL
Dang fam just gonna call my real name......yeah its me been in Houston for like 8 years
Do go back to highland its a wasteland.....

Man mine is tis year but tell me why cats i went to highscholl got kids damn near in middle school......
embarassed.gif

Dang fam just gonna call my real name......yeah its me been in Houston for like 8 years

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

9 more years, Ima go just to smash some %+%% and stunt on fools that told me I was gonna go broke
pimp.gif

Don't even go if that's what you want to do.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

9 more years, Ima go just to smash some %+%% and stunt on fools that told me I was gonna go broke
pimp.gif

Don't even go if that's what you want to do.

embarassed.gif

Lol my fault man. I remember u saying u were on here just nvr saw u post. Yea i heard Highland is dead now. They close that FINL?

embarassed.gif

Lol my fault man. I remember u saying u were on here just nvr saw u post. Yea i heard Highland is dead now. They close that FINL?

4 more years till my 10 year reunion, I aint goin unless I have a lambo and 2 video vixens with me tho...

4 more years till my 10 year reunion, I aint goin unless I have a lambo and 2 video vixens with me tho...

my 10 year reunion is this year, but i probably wont go. IDGAF about the majority of the people there except the friends i made that i still keep in contact with today

my 10 year reunion is this year, but i probably wont go. IDGAF about the majority of the people there except the friends i made that i still keep in contact with today

Back
Top Bottom