Up Your Butt and Around the Corner

that **** can make me see stars and make me a billionaire at the same damn time and i still would feel super uncomfrotable. I cant wrap my head around it.
Pause
thread is lulz though
CB056ABE-1F24-4186-A290-15ADA6AC124E.gif

i mean... i might for the one time... i aint letting NO MAN do it though... it gotta be a woman if not im walking out that mf.

Yeah, I'm still on that original opinion. I just can't let another man have that power over me. It's just that toxic masculinity I can't let go. It's just that my manhood is my livelihood, you know what I'm sayin? So that's what it is.

Yeah, I'm still on that original opinion. I just can't let another man have that power over me. It's just that toxic masculinity I can't let go. It's just that my manhood is my livelihood, you know what I'm sayin? So that's what it is.
didn't know you were so homophobic

This could change with age and changing your view on your own health. I don't think your taek is a bad thing at all, and I seriously doubt its something anyone looks forward to.

From a doctor at least. Once my girl perfected her methods I was sold.

This could change with age and changing your view on your own health. I don't think your taek is a bad thing at all, and I seriously doubt its something anyone looks forward to.

From a doctor at least. Once my girl perfected her methods I was sold.
What does this mean?

Intimate moments, that's all.

Oh b/c usually ask if you're tooted or eagle spread b/c ones more wild than the other, but then the other is equally wild. Anyway, there's thisguy on here and his name is funny so I won't say it, but he likes to get his butt licked while its tooted; which is he wild to me, but lovely.

Do they make you shave your angus?

What if the angus is like a wild jungle? I'm axing for a friend.

I'll be due in a few years.

I've decided that a doctors finger ain't going to be the first thing to penetrate my yambs so i'm going to be doing weekly test runs myself to get comfortable with the process.

Do they make you shave your angus?

What if the angus is like a wild jungle? I'm axing for a friend.

Do a headstand in the chair and ask your barber for a taper.

Back
Top Bottom