Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Definitely a buttaface…but…sometimes, when the body to face ratio is way off, it circles back and makes them more attractive…if that makes any sense.
I get what you’re saying. There’s a bunch of IG chicks that wouldn’t get a second look if they didn’t have BBLs. Same with the chicks back in HS that had big boobs early or a bubble but we knew she was actually ugly. :lol:

I remember that song, not my usual cup of tea but I was going through it so it resonated. Also thought "Tove Lo" was a name I made up in my head, good to know it was a real person.

Eff the logo on the insole. That insole is getting yanked scrubbed and thrown in the wash anyway. Don't put insoles in the dryer though, take my word for it :lol:

Unpopular opinion: BBLs and other enhancements make those IG chicks even more undesirable.
I dont even think this is an unpopular opinion. I think those girls perception is skew because they're living in that space. I never met a guy that was into those ridiculously over the top fake booties.

On the flip side, I use to work with a woman in her mid 40s. She had her butt done, but it wasn't outrageous. It was done the way it was intended to be done. She was just 45 with a 22 year old booty. I kinda respect a woman for going under the knife just to make sex better for her husband.

I dont even think this is an unpopular opinion. I think those girls perception is skew because they're living in that space. I never met a guy that was into those ridiculously over the top fake booties.

On the flip side, I use to work with a woman in her mid 40s. She had her butt done, but it wasn't outrageous. It was done the way it was intended to be done. She was just 45 with a 22 year old booty. I kinda respect a woman for going under the knife just to make sex better for her husband.
Not finna be as soft as a 22 year old :lol:

White girl mob was fun, labels didn't know how to handle it right. Could have both made bread.
KreayshawnVEVO - Kreayshawn - Go Hard (La.La.La) (Video) [KleUddM2IPw - 1143x643 - 2m24s].png

Lying to your kids about the existence of Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, or any other fictional/mythical character is lazy and bad parenting. It's nostalgia-based tradition that teaches your children not to trust you and perpetuates pointless capitalism for no real reason.

I'm glad this young lady is furthering her education and maybe I'm a hater but I never understand articles or social media posts like this.

"Local kid gets into 70 universities"

"Student gets $3 million in scholarships from 40 different schools"

What is the point of applying to many universities?

You identify a couple of safety schools, some target schools and a handful of best case scenario/reach schools and you apply to those. At most, there are *maybe* 15 schools you're actually considering attending.

15 schools where you tell yourself "If I get in and the money is right, I would actually attend this university"

What's the point in applying to the other 35? From there you weigh programs, finances, scholarship money, etc and keep it moving.

Is it just the validation of knowing you can get into a lot of schools?

It just seems wasteful, even if you're getting free waivers from a lot of these schools it just seems like a waste of time applying. Not to mention by applying to schools you know you're not going to, you're just making the wait list longer and harder to get off of for other students who actually want to go to those schools.

I was fortunate and got into a couple of top 15 MBA programs. I could have easily kept applying to schools 16-100 just kept racking up acceptances... but what's the point? Filling out applications and writing dozens of essays over and over is just a waste of time, especially for schools I know I'm not actually going to attend

This is even worse than the last one. Applied to 231 schools? Why? She applied to everything from Ivy League schools to commuter colleges, large public schools and small private schools. Every region of the country from the southeast to the Midwest to the Northeast.

Why are you applying to High Point and Stanford, Northeastern, Kennesaw State University of Phoenix?

Last edited:
If you're having a get together for your birthday, I'm not obligated to get that person a gift. Especially once everbody hit 30+.

This is even worse than the last one. Applied to 231 schools? Why? She applied to everything from Ivy League schools to commuter colleges, large public schools and small private schools. Every region of the country from the southeast to the Midwest to the Northeast.

Why are you applying to High Point and Stanford, Northeastern, Kennesaw State University of Phoenix?

Wasting money on application fees

Back
Top Bottom