University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Not that he needs my 2 cents but good dude up there he’s helped plenty before

Line for the 4s with that employee discount
15C1CD08-2EAD-4F7C-9717-59C93AF9E354.jpeg
2C18198E-B9B9-4010-ADD4-134C845D3BF5.jpeg

Do they get an employee discount on retro Jordan releases at the employee store? Last time I was at the store in Oregon they were still full price. It’s been a few years though.

i got fed ex delivery manager . someone told me i could make them drop off at a fed ex box or require signature confirmation but i dont see any way in the app to do so?

I’ve done it many times, the best thing to do is call the one 800 number and make the request of verbally.

I set an alarm at 7 AM and we all stopped playing basketball to try for a size 10 for me. All seven of us struck out.

I still can’t believe not a single W yesterday. It was pretty dope they all tried for me; I was debating on not showing up to hoop 😂

Finally got some time to post some pics, these are nice... the suede is nice and thick and no glue stains on my pairs.... I didn’t even need to switch out what they brought out and I picked up my pair after work. Good job JB 👌🏽

AF44D470-6BBA-460C-8309-45DD1EC8D510.jpeg

7EA600D6-FB76-4541-9649-1C56EECFE502.jpeg
A72CE98B-0FF5-4BDC-A77E-A608209E0D3B.jpeg

Man I didn’t know I have so many University Blue themed shoes.... at first I thought and posted before that I barely have any.... sheesh never mind 😅😅😅

4BEDBB2D-8706-4312-80C7-DD57420A6B87.jpeg

Footlocker said no discounts on Retros anymore. Used to just be the XI's but now it's all retros. Congrats on the double up!

Yesterday's pickups from two separate Footlockers. The suede on these are so nice, wished JB used this material on the Raging Bull 5's...

20210429_081022.jpg

I miss the days where a day or two after release this forum would post links to restocks, and if you were reasonably quick you could cop. I haven't been successful in so long I had to look back at my notes to remember the last release I copped....so sad....SMFH....

Please no pink laces lol
Being that I put light pink laces in my University Blue 1s, I must agree with you that pink laces in these 4s are not the move IMO. The color laces I would personally rock in these are light grey (though black laces will probably look good too).

The problem is that there's waaaaay to much demand for these retros, so you have millions of people all trying to all buy the same shoe on the same day. Every platform that talks about/review/hype up these shoes every other week is to blame for why it's so hard to buy a pair of jordans right now. Add the resell market in the mix, and it's completely finished compared to how we use to know it.

There's people out here willing to pay double or triple the retail price for these shoes now. It's as if you have to buy a bot and start reselling yourself just to buy the shoes you actually want, even if you don't want to. It's so bad in my City, and yes i stay in a major big city, that I haven't really even seen people wearing any recently released retros (2021) in the streets like i use to see a couple of years ago.

I see people wearing old DS or worn retros. The internet has turned shoes into like buying stock, people hoarding in their closets, keeping them DS, worried about the future value. These are shoes people, they're made to wear. This is not the stock market. It's crazy what it's become.

8c43028680eb4dcdbdc3048f77234426.jpeg

lmao some local seller on offerup got a full stock room in his garage. this is why ya dont hit

Back
Top Bottom