University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

UNC4.PNG

Prefer this shade of blue over what was previously speculated. The tongue patch is horrible though

If they wanted to put that on there they should have shrunk it down and sewn it down completely
I guess you can remove it quite simply. Also the pair looks amazing with what seems to be a kind of buttery smooth suede.

UNC4.PNG

Prefer this shade of blue over what was previously speculated. The tongue patch is horrible though

If they wanted to put that on there they should have shrunk it down and sewn it down completely
Man this is amazing I love this pair. I dont some what it is about the UNC blue they use but it's so attractive. I spoke with the original poster on IG he said next week he should have a full look to.

If I get these do I need the TS4?
What’s a brotha to do!!!
Depends way more blue on the Travis with the midsole and black and blue speckle. I love that pair of 4s I hate that I had to sell them for xmas this year. Such a amazing colorway. If I could afford them I'd get Travis 4s and I dont really like collab sneakers much, but Travis' sneakers are fire

Back
Top Bottom