Unemployed Nters: vol. what are u doing on the couch at 1 p.m.?

collecting $405 a week unemployment since august , and just got approved for a 6 month extention. and working off the books for my stepdad making $800/week
pimp.gif

collecting $405 a week unemployment since august , and just got approved for a 6 month extention. and working off the books for my stepdad making $800/week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

pimp.gif

id say youre doing alright 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

pimp.gif

id say youre doing alright 
pimp.gif

This people who saying they cant find jobs are lying or they live in San franscisco.

Its jobs out there the problem is

1. Some are on unemployment and like screw I'm not taking just any job
2. Some ego is to high to take a min paying job

Me and my brother never had problem find jobs. Within 1 week of getting laid off I found a $15 hour job and that was when everyone was saying they cant find a job.

People just lazy or chilling on unemployment.

Tired of the excuses people make

This people who saying they cant find jobs are lying or they live in San franscisco.

Me and my brother never had problem find jobs. Within 1 week of getting laid off I found a $15 hour job and that was when everyone was saying they cant find a job.

^ i live in sf 
laugh.gif

just got back from an interview.  went fine, but she still got more interviews...  the young chick that was interviewing was
pimp.gif
chick was playing with her hair the whole time.  i couldn't stop staring at her legs through the glass table
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

^ i live in sf 
laugh.gif

just got back from an interview.  went fine, but she still got more interviews...  the young chick that was interviewing was
pimp.gif
chick was playing with her hair the whole time.  i couldn't stop staring at her legs through the glass table
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Playing Madden, like every other day.. too lazy to look for a job.

To the dude that asked about Hall Pass, it's good for what it's worth.. not too funny, but that one girl in it is bangin'
nerd.gif

Playing Madden, like every other day.. too lazy to look for a job.

To the dude that asked about Hall Pass, it's good for what it's worth.. not too funny, but that one girl in it is bangin'
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Oh.

Still nothing.

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Oh.

Still nothing.

Lookin for work all day. tryin to get back into school.

need to get back on my feet asap. sitting around is coo but aint good if no income is comin in.

Lookin for work all day. tryin to get back into school.

need to get back on my feet asap. sitting around is coo but aint good if no income is comin in.

Back
Top Bottom