HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"back up goooo"

NOT

still can't check out once you add to cart... if you do get to check out, freezes at payment options... this is gonna be a looooong one :x

For those that already submitted payment info and submitted before site crashed, check your undefeated account, it could show in process, like mines did,  so do not try and order again.

gotta a strange feeling im going to have multiple pending charges from UNDFTD... 
mean.gif

got em in cart but cant log in -___- seems like they still have a fsr though

Last edited:
I just want to checkout the one pair and one shirt...why does it want to keep telling me I have 2, the counter says 1.

For those that already submitted payment info and submitted before site crashed, check your undefeated account, it could show in process, like mines did,  so do not try and order again.

That's exactly why I didn't proceed with a second order. Just gotta wait it out I guess.

for those in cart... make sure you only have one in it... if not, you will get blanked once the system is back up and running

if you have one in cart, just be patient... keep your laptop open (you can let it sleep if need be)... once it is running again, you can check out (worked with other releases in the past for me)

2 pending charges. No email confirmations. Got payment failed and error 500 when submitting order. Went to my account just now and I have an order showing up with the status Awaiting Processing. Guess I'm good?

EDIT: Got email confirmation! $171 total shipped to CA

Last edited:
Ok, looks like I'm good. Got an order awaiting processing. Gotta call them since there's a duplicate. Don't want a cancellation.

Back
Top Bottom