Underated Jordans that will be sought after in the coming years

I've still got my money on these below. Copped 10x, stocked for future selling! Also, if John Mellancamp ever wins an Oscar, I will be one rich dude!

I agree with Mist IV, I love my pair, great summer shoe. I also love my Stealth V and can see them being somewhat sought after. Since so many people are buyingshoes to store, I think GRs will not be too hard to obtain in the future unless it is an OG retro. The LS have potential, since not as many were produced. Iwould guess Chambary VII, possibley Pacific VII, Flint VII, Olive V, possibly Burgandy V, Cool Grey III, Flip III, MAYBE DTRT III. The I probably wont be,besides the black/reds and the CDP. I really dont think any VIII will be too sought after, they are not very appealing to the general public. Oh yes, the XIVwill make a comeback in a few years. Before the retro, OGs went for BIG bucks, especialy in the indiglo colorway. You can now get a DS pair for less than $200,where as before the XIV retroed these were over $275. I would put the redwood, black/carolina, and the chartause XIVs on that list as well.

Here is my list from series

black/maize I's
Melo II's
Mocha III's
white/tour yellow iv's
Stealth V's
Oly VI's
Citrus vii's
Orange blaze VIII's
Cool grey IX's
Varsity red x's
Citrus XI lows or cool grey mids
Nubuck xii's
black/maize low xiii's
nubuck/carolina xiv's
no XV's
no retro xvi in my opinion
lightning low xvii
wht/red xviii
no xix's
First colorway xx's
red xxi's
first colorway xxii's
pretty much all xx3's, but for gr's would be all star, white/red, and chicago black friday joints

313495-602-400.jpg

I think the Fire Red IIIs will go for what the white/cement iiis are going for now, despite the quality. That is if they don't retro it again within thenext few years. Only retro of a classic colorway. I guess the Hare VIIs would be in the same boat.....

I agree with the Mist IV... love my pair thanks to a NTer.

But when I hear underrated I think of people hatin on it when it first comes out... like the Oly VI someone mentioned earlier in the thread... the way theLaney Vs were hated on.

I'm hoping the light blue yellow IIIs or the Flip IIIs end up being sought after in the near future. I got some extra pairs I need to let go.

As for Fusions... definitely the Spiz ikes... and hopefully the laser 6 Rings that were limited.

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

I've still got my money on these below. Copped 10x, stocked for future selling! Also, if John Mellancamp ever wins an Oscar, I will be one rich dude!
i think if the pink part of these was tan they would look way better

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

313495-602-400.jpg

These are sought after now. Wish I could find a pair.
But black/caro Vs might be big later and I know for sure fire red 3s and 5s are gonna go for crazy prices later down the line...

sick.gif

One of the ugliest Jordans ever.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

sick.gif

One of the ugliest Jordans ever.

i think i have to agree, remind me of diesels

Black/Uni V's
'08 Olympic VI's only cause JB doesn't release too many VI's
Anthracite & Peapod VIII's
Nubuck XII's
And year's from now when JB stops making fusions I think fusions will be worth alot.

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

313495-602-400.jpg

These are sought after now. Wish I could find a pair.
But black/caro Vs might be big later and I know for sure fire red 3s and 5s are gonna go for crazy prices later down the line...
What size you lookin for?
nerd.gif

and I think the Olympic VIs from 08 IMO.

and underated cool greys and some 7's 4 sure and def will be the tur 4's on that list
but come on the green bean 5's mmmm I dont think so lol

I'd say the White/Grey/Gold XX3's will. I got lucky and copped them for 79.99.And the CDP collection.

Back
Top Bottom