Underated Jordans that will be sought after in the coming years

wassup nt i was jus thinking about some of the jordans that released from 2006 and onwards. i think some of them that ppl wasnt so crazy for will be highlysought after in the coming years, i could be wrong but i think the cool grey 3s and the green bean 5s, stealth 5s and the tour 4s will be looked for,i was alsolooking back at some older colorways such as the laney 5s and the true 3s, were they available for a period of time or they were highly anticipated or theywere available for a resonable amount of time after the release date? school me on how those non retro colorways went back in the day i just started buying in06 so everyones input is appreciated.

IN MY OPINION... I THINK THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6'S WILL BE SOUGHT AFTER... AS FOR THE TRUE BLUES,
pimp.gif
THEY WERE IN HIGH IN DEMAND UP IN PITTSBURGH

i think all the iv's for sure cuz most of them are way underrated esp the military like homeboy jus said. i also think the viii's ls's could bealso.

I think a lot of the lifestyle colorways could be highly sought after in a few years. Examples: olive 5s, peapod 8s

oh and i know many of you hate on fusions but in about 10-15 maybe 20 years they will go for a lot of cash
especially ds pairs

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

oh and i know many of you hate on fusions but in about 10-15 maybe 20 years they will go for a lot of cash
especially ds pairs
True, but almost all sneakers will be sought after in about 10-15 years.

especially ds pairs

you know i hate to admit it but u might be right

Originally Posted by NJstress03

especially ds pairs

thanks
happy.gif

i got 3 pair
im going to get every og colorway fusion and keep them ds
i'll get a pretty penny for em later down the road

especially ds pairs

thanks
happy.gif

i got 3 pair

yea i would think the og CW fusions would be the ticket if anything, maybe even the LS colors

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I think a lot of the lifestyle colorways could be highly sought after in a few years. Examples: olive 5s, peapod 8s

I agree, I would also add -Mist blue IVs - tour yellow IVs, the Uni-blue Vs & some of the LS VII colorways such as Purple-flints & Chambrays.

I also think the Black cat & Pure$ colorways will be sought after in the IIIs & IVs!

especially ds pairs

thanks
happy.gif

i got 3 pair

yea i would think the og CW fusions would be the ticket if anything, maybe even the LS colors

i was thinking about this when i was at work today, there not popular now but like most all "ugly J's" they will all be sought after at somepoint, espically if there not making them anymore. i see fusions and six rings becoming a hot ticket soon, not even that long, give it maybe a year after theredone with the Af1 fusion concept.

especially ds pairs

I have to disagree. Most the people that I know that have fusions aren't really sneaker heads or whatever you want to call it. And those people just buywhat is new and can get for an affordable price. And there are plenty of fusions to go around so these should be available for many years to come and theprice will likely not raise.

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

sounds like fusions might be the way of the future for those of us just starting

ehhh affraid so since they popular nowadays, the ppl who buy them today would prob love to see them retroed in 10 15 years down the road, kinda like we wantkicks from 10 15 years ago retroed now. that make sense?

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

These are just underrated to me... and have potential of blowing up.

air-jordan-spizike-black-gr.jpg

stealth.jpg
those vs are gorgeous
im looking for a pair size 11.5 or 12 for cheap
dont see how there underated
wish i had a pair but i agree with you on the spizikes and these

Back
Top Bottom