Under Armour?

IMG_4304.jpeg

A crappy version of the 6s.

1720318716121.png

UA fumbled the bag so hard for 6 straight models.
Right? Thats a rare feat to be honest. I keep seeing the newest model and look back and realize the previous wasn’t that bad.

got to see the christmas pair in hand a few months ago and was not a fan in the aesthetic perspective

even more discouraging is fox's first sig doesn't look amazing either (gave kd 4 vibes with a fox tail as a strap)

got to see the christmas pair in hand a few months ago and was not a fan in the aesthetic perspective

even more discouraging is fox's first sig doesn't look amazing either (gave kd 4 vibes with a fox tail as a strap)

Thanks for the info. That's disappointing but still looking forward to seeing both shoes.

Thanks for the info. That's disappointing but still looking forward to seeing both shoes.

no prob. buddies i know at UA said with the recent changes in leadership from this year, we'll truly get to start seeing better stuff come up in 2026 so we'll have to deal with another year and half of this

no prob. buddies i know at UA said with the recent changes in leadership from this year, we'll truly get to start seeing better stuff come up in 2026 so we'll have to deal with another year and half of this

That's great to hear.

Yeah now that better pics are out it's visible. Looks less chunky. I'm not really feeling the shoe, but at least it's not terrible.
His shoes are so close to runners now and I do admit I like that about them. Very very light, low cut ( dare I say what Kobe did with his sig ) but the trade off is the colorways and color blocking are very limited because of it.

Last edited:

Thanks! Any word on a release date or time frame for the Fox sig?

JS”

Is that a new model? Any other info? I don't even know which shoe that is in the pic. The red & black?

the black with the spare laces are the apparation (2000s type runner they brought back this year) and the one with the black/cream & white are the anatomix court shoes which would be a lifestyle af1 kind of shoe tying back to the anatomix design cues

Back
Top Bottom