Under Armour Curry 8

3E41B71B-BCE0-4C27-8BC1-BD3BB05FE0BE.jpeg

I don’t think we are getting those dub nation’s, his line usually is pretty good at dropping warriors color ways early.

I don’t think we are getting those dub nation’s, his line usually is pretty good at dropping warriors color ways early.

The We Believes? He put them on his instagram like "coming soon" , so I would think they'd release

Maybe in the transition to having his own brand, everything got delayed. Or maybe it's the same issues that affected Nike and has resulted in them having to continually push releases back, and back, and back.

Like where are the 3Zero Vs? These reminded me of those

The We Believes? He put them on his instagram like "coming soon" , so I would think they'd release

Maybe in the transition to having his own brand, everything got delayed. Or maybe it's the same issues that affected Nike and has resulted in them having to continually push releases back, and back, and back.

Like where are the 3Zero Vs? These reminded me of those

Yeah the We Believes, my bad. I’m not saying UA needs to be limited or hard to get, but they do need to lean into story telling again and stronger themes/colorways . The first two lines were great with that ie. candy reigns, father to son, splash party.

Last edited:
Steph has on some colorful 8s

based off what they said on ESPN pregame, it’s supposed to be like a skittles vs m&m’s colorway based off a debate the two brothers have on which is better

seth wearing brown in both feet and steph with the mismatch

Just got my pair in today. Went TTS. I don’t have wide feet but they do pinch or feel tight by my pinky toe area, where the plastic/synthetic leather piece meets the knit. How they break in. I think the length is fine. Hope to get some runs in so I can figure out for the next color way I might purchase.

Back
Top Bottom